OT: help request with a competition

Thread: OT: help request with a competition

OT: help request with a competition

Hello dear friends,
    I have registered to your discussion board in order to ask you for some totally off-topic help. So please if you are not interested in not-fs-connected "spam", stop reading now
    Well - I and my classmate are competing in a competition organised by a local radio station - the winning price are two flight tickets from Prague to New York and tickets to Roger Waters (yea, Pink Floyd) performance. The task was to get a logo of the radio "BEAT" to whichever TV broadcast, record it and place to youtube. Who has the most views is the winner - simple, but difficult.

The video URL is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tmsy_...layer_embedded.

Could you be so kind and click it a few times? Every click helps us very much. Possibly, if you have some nice friends who are able to understand it and you send them the link and the explanation, it might be amazing. Currently we are leaders, but there is other video with less views but they are growing faster than us, so if we donīt accelerate, we will loose the first place in a few days.

If you would help us, it would be truly amazing. And sorry for spamming here, I was not able to access the HydePark section.

THX so much!

Pavel Brodsky
    VACC-CZ ATC (LKAA_CTR).

last help!

PLEASE HELP! I have 4 days to go and I am loosing the 1st place. I need all of nice people to click, at least few times and send the link to your friends who are kind enough to click it. Please help me on the final. Thank you so much.

Pavel