HS-129 - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: HS-129

Quote Originally Posted by Oglivie View Post
    I edited the bgl and have no more CTDs. Is anyone else having Crash to Desktop when selecting the gun weapons? I'm thinking my puter maybe in the twilight zone.

Oglivie
    Yehp! ME!

SOH-CM-2013
    Madison County, Iowa (3rd Corn Patch On The Left)

Repaired BGL Files

It would seem that Oglivie's attachment went poof, but I saved it yesterday, and am reposting it for all here now:

Attachment 55253

Best
    SC

"...And, When I died, They washed me out of the turret with a hose..."

Futher to my post up there, just tried it in FSX and the model will not display in the preview box. Still a fine model otherwise..
    Intel i5-10600K 4.10 GHz 12 Core CPU
    Asus ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming LGA1200 Z590-E Motherboard
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Memory
    Water Cooler - CORSAIR iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT
    Corsair 850W PSU
    MSI RX580 Radeon Armor 8Gb
    Windows 10 Home Premium 64
    3 x 21" Acer LED screens

Quote Originally Posted by Rami View Post
    Canion,

I took her out for a test flight. All I can say is...what an amazing model! Truly excellent work! :ernae:

Thank you very much Rami !you are oneof the few wholikedmy work.
    Inthe future will notrisk mypublished work,I sendonlyto interested parties.

Quote Originally Posted by Canion View Post
    Thank you very much Rami !you are oneof the few wholikedmy work.
    Inthe future will notrisk mypublished work,I sendonlyto interested parties.
    Canion ,please do not be angry! not everyone knows the enormous work to be done to create this wonderfull work, I waited it for years! you belong to those who create things, I only belong to those who sometimes only modify things or convert things without your class of merit. but all creator must be open to criticism. respect to this job made by u , i have nothing to criticize.
    Hit hard, hit fast, hit where it hurts and keep hitting.

Canion,

Consider me an interested party in what you create. The Hs-129 is awesome!

voyager

Canion your work is exceptional, :ernae: please continue to share it

Great work Canion, I loved the plane and the way it flies. Please do not be discouraged from releasing your planes, CFS2 needs craftsmen like you
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by watchdog22 View Post
    Great work Canion, I loved the plane and the way it flies. Please do not be discouraged from releasing your planes, CFS2 needs craftsmen like you
    INDEED!! Please do continue sharing your hobby.

You could do...

an Arado 240...

Cheers

Pepe

Quote Originally Posted by sc7500 View Post
    It would seem that Oglivie's attachment went poof, but I saved it yesterday, and am reposting it for all here now:Best SC
    Actually I removed the attached after looking at Canion's readme enclosed with the Hs129 download. I hope there is no problem re-attaching it, and that I should have reposted earlier why I removed it. I was going to attach it at LWDesign if others had CTD problems. My apologies for any problems caused.

In the mean time I tweaked my installed DPs and fit in Scott Smiel's Hs129 panel (works okay). I will see about including the panel in an upload with tweaked DPs and BGL. I sent Canion an email if he would be interested in my updates and if I could upload a package to LWDesign, but I haven't received any confirmation yet.

Oglivie

Scott's Panel (but I do not have the site where I aquired it at this time, will post link later when/if I locate it).

Panel

I found the panel (if anyone else be interested) included with Scott Smiel's Hs129 at Simv. The panel.cfg would need editing to include the VC sections from Canion's panel.cfg to work with his model.

http://simviation.com/1/search?submi...miel&x=12&y=13

Cheers,
    O

Blog Entries

If anyone is interested....

Quote Originally Posted by Rami View Post
    Tonybones,

Ya gotta go to Lindsay's to get it my friend. A link without a membership there is about as useless as hen s*it on a pump handle.
    This is one humdinger or a plane! It got me inspired to redo the 2D panel...
    if anyone is interested in the texture... just let me know...

Attachment 55309

Blog Entries

If interested... just ask...

Quote Originally Posted by Sopwith Chameleon View Post
    http://forum.lwdesigns.com.au/

..........its worth the price of admission (0) for the other exclusive stuff that Lindsey has .........

Canion deserves the credit for this - all I did was splash some Paint ..............

MERRY XMAS !
    Here is my remake of the 2D texture for the panel - I can make it available to you anytime

Attachment 55310

Actually I removed the attached after looking at Canion's readme enclosed with the Hs129 download. I hope there is no problem re-attaching it, and that I should have reposted earlier why I removed it. I was going to attach it at LWDesign if others had CTD problems. My apologies for any problems caused.
    I attached a bgl for the CTD prob at the LWDesign site in the Heinkel 129 Bs thread (Note that the thread is actually for Henschel rather than Heinkel).

Cheers,
    O

Icon5 Tweaks Update

In the mean time I tweaked my installed DPs and fit in Scott Smiel's Hs129 panel (works okay). I will see about including the panel in an upload with tweaked DPs and BGL. I sent Canion an email if he would be interested in my updates and if I could upload a package to LWDesign, but I haven't received any confirmation yet.
    I just received word from Canion and will send him my pre-upload files for reveiw and hopeful approval for LWDesign.

Cheers,
    O

Quote Originally Posted by gaucho_59 View Post
    This is one humdinger or a plane! It got me inspired to redo the 2D panel...
    if anyone is interested in the texture... just let me know...
    The surroundings looks good, the sight is located outsidethe cockpit panel not quitebe correctly.
    You should see a real picture to understand.

Thanks for his collaboration

Help please

Quote Originally Posted by sc7500 View Post
    It would seem that Oglivie's attachment went poof, but I saved it yesterday, and am reposting it for all here now:

Attachment 55253

Best
    SC

As the saying goes, the worst question is the one you didn´t ask::redf:
    Where does this bgl goes? I haven´t seen a matching DP name or anything else with the same name. Does it go into SCENEDB\veh\scenery?

Thanks, Discus

Blog Entries

If you have the pic.......

Quote Originally Posted by Canion View Post
    The surroundings looks good, the sight is located outsidethe cockpit panel not quitebe correctly.
    You should see a real picture to understand.

Thanks for his collaboration
    If you have the pertinent pic... MAKE IT AVAILABLE my man... the Revi gunsight can be moved anywhere behind the windshield...
    That is not a problem... the original panel (very primitive artwork) supplied with the aircraft had it in the middle... I think...
    I just replaced a more realistic view of the gunsight... but I might have moved it... At any rate... the offering still stands...

Blog Entries

How about this?

If you have the pertinent pic... MAKE IT AVAILABLE my man... the Revi gunsight can be moved anywhere behind the windshield...That is not a problem... the original panel (very primitive artwork) supplied with the aircraft had it in the middle... I think... I just replaced a more realistic view of the gunsight... but I might have moved it... At any rate... the offering still stands...
    I have placed the outside Revi on now (can be moved wherever you desire)...Offer still stands...

Attachment 55348

If you have the pertinent pic... MAKE IT AVAILABLE my man... the Revi gunsight can be moved anywhere behind the windshield...
    That is not a problem... the original panel (very primitive artwork) supplied with the aircraft had it in the middle... I think...
    I just replaced a more realistic view of the gunsight... but I might have moved it... At any rate... the offering still stands...
    You are doing a good job.
    Discus refers to "Hs129Panzejäger" by Martin Pegg.
    You may find some PDF on Filestube.
    If you can not I will send some reference.
    At this point I'm out.

Quote Originally Posted by Discus View Post
    I´m reading "Hs129 Panzejäger" by Martin Pegg. 342 pages, each and every one better than the other. Good research. Genesis, development, use, first hand acounts by pilots and mechanics, etc, etc.

Cheers, Discus
    Hi Discuss,

Thanks for posting this book. I do not have a copy yet and was wondering if it had the weights listed for the gun packs. I have been making object dp files and adding the individual weights to each DP for 4x MG17, 30mm and 75mm. So far I have been making a guess at these with 145kg for the mg17, 230kg for the 30mm, and 1000kg for the 75mm. Also I have read that the weight of the 75mm gun made the aircraft more difficult to control and thus was able to be dropped (the pilot and aircraft being more important than saving the gun). So I made the 75mm droppable in the Hs129B-3 DP file. The field weight for this weapon I read is about 3300 pounds (1500kg), but I think the weight for the aircraft version would be considerably less.

Also is there maybe a Rüstsätze number for the Hs129B-2 for a bomb configuration addon? The only one I ran across is for the Hs129B-1 which is R1 and R4 (i.e. Hs129B-1/R4). All the Rüstsätze numbers for the B-2 I have found are all for guns. However, I have a diagram (from Skycorner) of a Hs129B-2 that shows a bomb configration that appears to be the same config as for the Hs129B-1/R4. So do you think you may have some info? Thanks.

Cheers,
    O

Quote Originally Posted by Discus View Post
    As the saying goes, the worst question is the one you didn´t ask::redf:
    Where does this bgl goes? I haven´t seen a matching DP name or anything else with the same name. Does it go into SCENEDB\veh\scenery?

Thanks, Discus
    That I think would go in the SCENEDB\weapons\scenery folder.

Cheers,
    O

I have placed the outside Revi on now (can be moved wherever you desire)...Offer still stands...

Attachment 55348
    I would be interested in including it as panel option (with your credit) for the lwdesign upload I am working on if that be okay.

Cheers,
    O

Hi Discuss,

Thanks for posting this book. I do not have a copy yet and was wondering if it had the weights listed for the gun packs. I have been making object dp files and adding the individual weights to each DP for 4x MG17, 30mm and 75mm. So far I have been making a guess at these with 145kg for the mg17, 230kg for the 30mm, and 1000kg for the 75mm. Also I have read that the weight of the 75mm gun made the aircraft more difficult to control and thus was able to be dropped (the pilot and aircraft being more important than saving the gun). So I made the 75mm droppable in the Hs129B-3 DP file. The field weight for this weapon I read is about 3300 pounds (1500kg), but I think the weight for the aircraft version would be considerably less.

Also is there maybe a Rüstsätze number for the Hs129B-2 for a bomb configuration addon? The only one I ran across is for the Hs129B-1 which is R1 and R4 (i.e. Hs129B-1/R4). All the Rüstsätze numbers for the B-2 I have found are all for guns. However, I have a diagram (from Skycorner) of a Hs129B-2 that shows a bomb configration that appears to be the same config as for the Hs129B-1/R4. So do you think you may have some info? Thanks.

Cheers,
    O

That I think would go in the SCENEDB\weapons\scenery folder.

Cheers,
    O
    Oglivie

I´ll search the pages and see if I can find something about it and post it here.

Discus

Here is a picture of an B2 cockpit configuration. And the outside view.
    Attachment 55403 Attachment 55406
    Also 2D views of an B-0 and B-1.Attachment 55405Attachment 55404

The gunsight is not centered, but on the right side of the cockpit.

More info coming...

Cheers, Discus

Members who have read this thread: 0