'Freeware Saba'

Thread: 'Freeware Saba'

Lightbulb 'Freeware Saba'

<TABLE cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=2 width="100%" align=center bgColor=#aaccee border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left colSpan=2>Category: Flight Simulator X - Scenery </TD></TR><TR><TD align=left width=*>New! FSX Scenery Island of Saba </TD><TD noWrap align=right><!-- --> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    File Description:
    Scenery of Saba Island Redisign of all coasts and land class SABA airport Citys : The Bottom, St John's, Windwardside, Hell's Gate Harbour : Fort Bay Roads and traffic adjust with land class

<TABLE width="50%" align=center bgColor=#aaccee border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width="25%">Filename:</TD><TD width="75%">sabafsx.zip</TD></TR><TR><TD width="25%">License:</TD><TD width="75%">Freeware</TD></TR><TR><TD width="25%">Added:</TD><TD width="75%">3rd October 2008</TD></TR><TR><TD width="25%">Downloads:</TD><TD width="75%">0</TD></TR><TR><TD width="25%">Author:</TD><TD width="75%">Valladier Jean louis</TD></TR><TR><TD width="25%">Size:</TD><TD width="75%">1673kb</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Thank-you . Anna
    Wer fremde Sprache nicht kennt, weiß nichts von seiner eigenen .

Blog Entries
    Hi Anna, I don't recall seeing you around. So welcome to SHO if you are new and "Hi" if you have been around a while.

One question, How do you fly while holding cute babies?
    John

My first SIM was a Link Trainer. My last was a T-6 II

AMD Ryzen 7 7800 X3D@ 5.1 GHz
    32 GB DDR5 RAM
    3 M2 Drives. 1 TB Boot, 2 TB Sim drive, 2 TB Add-on Drive, 6TB Backup data hard drive
    RTX 3080 10GB VRAM, Meta Quest 3 VR Headset

Quote Originally Posted by jmig View Post
    Hi Anna, I don't recall seeing you around. So welcome to SHO if you are new and "Hi" if you have been around a while.

maybe she puts them down so they can work the pedals while she moves the yoke :d

Quote Originally Posted by jmig View Post
    It's probably easier than flying while holding ugly babies. My mom would know for sure.
    --Brian

Life is tough. It's tougher if you're stupid.

Hello , I am not a pilot, it's a photo taken by my husband in military airbase with my little girl , (the child of my daughter) .Yes I am grandmother !
    Wer fremde Sprache nicht kennt, weiß nichts von seiner eigenen .

Members who have read this thread: 0