now this has me puzzled....

Thread: now this has me puzzled....

now this has me puzzled....

i came to you here before fsdeveloper in the hopes it's something one of you has experienced...

so i built my hangar earlier and got it to export (.mdl, from XtoMDL(after much trial and error)) now i've added new parts and i can't remember for the life of me how i got it through XtoMDL, can anyone assist, i'm using Max 2008. attached are images of the Hangar and the error i get;

Running model

Start! (C:\Documents and Settings\Matt 'Tiger' Wynn\Desktop\sparti_hangar.X)
    Loading X C:\Documents and Settings\Matt 'Tiger' Wynn\Desktop\sparti_hangar.X...
    ERROR: Invalid X file: C:\Documents and Settings\Matt 'Tiger' Wynn\Desktop\sparti_hangar.X.
    Error!
    Error!

Quote Originally Posted by Smoothie View Post
    i came to you here before fsdeveloper in the hopes it's something one of you has experienced...

so i built my hangar earlier and got it to export (.mdl, from XtoMDL(after much trial and error)) now i've added new parts and i can't remember for the life of me how i got it through XtoMDL, can anyone assist, i'm using Max 2008. attached are images of the Hangar and the error i get;
    I use a batch file to ease things along. I edit the batch file with the name I want to convert and voila a .mdl file.
    Larry

sounds much easier, i'll be on skype all night tonight most likely if you're about pal :salute:

Quote Originally Posted by Smoothie View Post
    sounds much easier, i'll be on skype all night tonight most likely if you're about pal :salute:
    My Skype is on but you are showing as 'Do not disturb' so I haven't!
    Larry