X Rebirth

Thread: X Rebirth

X Rebirth

I've just received my first email from Egosoft on X Rebirth. All I can say is WOW!. This is going to be graphics intence along with the new storyline that continues X-TC. Photos here.... http://x-rebirthphotos.blogspot.com/ Yeah, I've missed previous News Letters, and have been a bit lax on checking out the forums. Been a bit lax on playing TC too.

Many many changes from what I've read and seen. This is going to be a fantastic continuation. X-Rebirth Forum.... http://forum.egosoft.com/viewforum.php?f=109

Player ship.... it seems you get only one, but there are changes you may or may not like. Info here.... http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=306576
    Gary -

Goundcrew Member - Warbirds of Delaware KILG - Member 7G Club
    Member of the War Eagles Air Museum Santa Teresa, NM
    KILG Tour Coordinator and Member of Collings Foundation Stowe, Mass
    Mid Atlantic Air Museum Reading, PA.

I was checking out the video's today, all I can say is "Massive Kwel" I can hardly wait. I have not been through a warp gate in awhile myself, but I am thinking that needs fixin real soon.
    Regards,
    Mike "Ears Hopin" P.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Freedom , everyone enjoys it, very few defend it. - If You Won't Stand Behind Our Troops then feel free to stand in front!

Quote Originally Posted by gigabyte View Post
    I have not been through a warp gate in awhile myself, but I am thinking that needs fixin real soon.
    Do not feel bad or alone Mike.... .. I've not been thru a Gate myself in a long long time. Been busy with too many other things this summer. But seeing that video and all the screenshots has given me the itch to climb back in my trust Vidar again, and search out some more Xeon and Ka'ak. Cold weather is coming so there'll be plenty of time for X3-TC/AMS and this new X Rebirth.
    Gary -

SOH-CM-2014
    The land where dust is manufactured and people are high temp tested!
    Hey Guys,

Those pics of Rebirth do look awesome. I hope they allow us to have CheatMode in it, so we can check out all the other ships.

Ive been playing some X3 again lately, mostly on the weekends or late at night. Great fun. I still have my fleet of 30+ Tiger destroyers sitting in orbit over Menalous' Frontier. Downloaded some Stargate birds last night. Nothing special. I would sure like to have that Goaold supply ship. No one seems to have made it.
    Humble Poly bender and warrior of Vertices

Alienware Console i7 3770 CPU 3.40 GHz / 16 Gigs of RAM / GTX660 GC w/2 Gigs of VRAM / Windows 7 64 Ultimate
    Running 3X Samsung 840 SSD HD's, 200 Gig each, 500/500 Read/Write

If you haven't been watching, here's the lowdown on the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly of Rebirth. http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=308492
    Gary -