SkyUnlimited Hurricane for FSX???

Thread: SkyUnlimited Hurricane for FSX???

Angry SkyUnlimited Hurricane for FSX???

I have resently purchased the above and found that the prop disk makes auto gen scenery and clouds invisible I have contacted the suport 3 time at Sky unlimited but never received a reply. Can any one help with this please? it is as if the modle is not sutible for FSX at all but an FS9 aircraft, I have tried swaping the prop texture for one from a proper FSX aircraft (new A2A Spitfire), but no changeAttachment 49153Attachment 49154

ianroussel,

It's been a while since I had mine installed, however I don't recall the prop being a problem when I had it installed.

When you installed the Hurricane, did the installer give you the option of installing for FS9 or FSX? If so, you did install for FSX right?

Charter Member 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by ianroussel;631059[SIZE=2
    ] it is as if the modle is not sutible for FSX at all but an FS9 aircraft
    [/SIZE]

"By SkyUnlimited for FSX (FS9 Port Over) and FS2004"

^^ said on the sales page at sky unlimited ... in otherwords, its not fixable as its an FS9 model.
    yes i know i cant spell half the time! Thank you kindly to those few who pointed that out

Shouldn't be sold as FSX at all then

SOH Staff .."Bartender" AussieMan's Avatar
    My model gave me the choice of installing as FS9 or FSX.

Cheers
    Pat

"Some people might say that freedom is being alone in the bush with the only sounds being the murmurs from the birds ... but I believe freedom is at 5000 feet with no other sound than the engine roaring."- William Hutchison, a young man taken from us far too young (16).

SOH-CM-2023
    Do you have SP2 or Acceleration loaded? I found that SP2 removed prop disc problems.
    Keith

Quote Originally Posted by Dev One View Post
    Do you have SP2 or Acceleration loaded? I found that SP2 removed prop disc problems.
    Keith
    yes I do. I think Skysim should remove the add saying it can be used on FSX untill they update the model

Sky Unlimited Hurricane Prop Textures

Hi all
    I agree with the Ian's comments. I bought the SU Hurricane pack because it said FSX compatible....installed the FSX version (I run Acceleration) and yes, my prop does a "David Blaine" on autogen and scenery when when viewed through it.
    I think it is remiss of SU to sell this product at fully FSX compatible and should have the decency to issue a fix. Anyone else think so?

Elmo

I followed to instructions to the letter and selected FSX version, and I also have SP2 and Acceleration loaded. The fact is that the product is not fit for use, nor is SUs' Customer Care, or lack of. Best not to buy any SU product until they are usable

Members who have read this thread: 1