Some color swathes I worked up

Thread: Some color swathes I worked up

SOH-CM-2024

Some color swathes I worked up

I am getting ready to do a couple of repaints on Stuart Green's Sopwith Snipe and I came upon some official World War I color swathes for about every country's air service.

So far, I have only worked up one for the British aircraft of World War I. I have put the page below for your convenience, use as you wish. Will pst some more when I get them done.

Caz

Those look excellent! Good stuff!

Are those swatches tiles? Will they go side by side, top to bottom without edges?
    Greetings from Chris Brisland a.k.a. "Eagleskinner" a.k.a. "Dances with brushes" a.k.a. "Old One-Eye". I've not come unravelled yet and I am painting again.

My paints can now be found on my website

SOH-CM-2024
    Quote Originally Posted by CBris View Post
    Those look excellent! Good stuff!

Are those swatches tiles? Will they go side by side, top to bottom without edges?

Doubtful Chris, I only saved them in an original size of 512 X 512, which I keep in my Color Swathe Folder. I usually just use the picker. it's only a sim and that's close enough for an old color-blind man. But I am sure someone as astute as yourself could find a way.

In Stuart's Snipe, it appears he used PC10, which was not in use when the Snipe went into service. they had switched to PC12 by then. I am going to repaint all of his Snipe and add some repaints.

I am going to get that converter Roger speaks of next week and then hopefully I can make the Snipes FSX SP2 compatible also.

Caz

Members who have read this thread: 1