Iris C-27J inbound immenently....
Page 1 of 11 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Iris C-27J inbound immenently....

Iris C-27J inbound immenently....

A direct quote for their Facebook page:IRIS Flight Simulation Software
    Arghhh, 90% uploaded to the server and I forgot to fix the radio knob animations lol.....

Fixing it isn't hard but then I have to build a new installer and wait another hour for the 200mb installer to upload! Joy!

So, I suspect that by tomorrow morning, we'll awaken to another new beauty. I tried to copy a few pics over, but it's not working properly, but is certainly a beaut! I will be buying this one unless the price point is a bit over $40.00, then may have to wait.

Matt

Thanks Matt, yes it shows what you miss at 4am. :-)

I'll link some promo shots on this thread shortly..

DB.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Coastie Dolphins/Spartans CG_1976's Avatar
    This C27 Teaser owner is ready to go full C27.

AMD FX 8-Core Black 4.2Ghz, 8G Ram 2TB HD, W8.1 pending W10, ATI R5 2G X2 Crossfire
    http://www.canadianarcticfse.com/

Charter Member 2012
    My credit card awaits :salute:

Lots of new piccies on the facebook album for the C-27J Spartan..

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...63.56985552415
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

no cam RAAF 27?

i only say this as a lot of images on the defence network show it in a camo scheme like the bou

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AzvTfevZvk[/YOUTUBE]
    Found a youtude video to watch while in wait.

AMD FX 8-Core Black 4.2Ghz, 8G Ram 2TB HD, W8.1 pending W10, ATI R5 2G X2 Crossfire

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AzvTfevZvk
    Found a video to watch while in wait.

Videre Vincere Est

Question

Any estimate of the price?

For me it is gonna be this one or the new Carenado Cessna.

"When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity." - Albert Einstein

Warrant's [MARQUEE]YouTube Channel[/MARQUEE] [MARQUEE]Photobucket [/MARQUEE] [MARQUEE]Webpage[/MARQUEE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Weather radar EU and USA

just noticed it's ready on The FlightSim Store....

http://www.flightsimstore.com/produc...oducts_id=1892

45.00AU and its downloading as I type.
    Ah it has a FLIR on the Hud. Impressive. Note to Pam, contact RCAF center with CSAR please.

Videre Vincere Est

Downloading as well. Carenado was a bit too late with publishing at SimMarket (PayPal option) :mixedsmi:.

Gonna enjoy this modest cargo bird!

"When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity." - Albert Einstein

Warrant's [MARQUEE]YouTube Channel[/MARQUEE] [MARQUEE]Photobucket [/MARQUEE] [MARQUEE]Webpage[/MARQUEE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Weather radar EU and USA

Blog Entries
    I've got a bit of a busy morning, but i'll be happy to upload the CSAR livery here this afternoon..::lol:: Now i just wish i had the plane ::lol:;..

Videre Vincere Est

Lightbulb

Sticky?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Weather radar EU and USA

Blog Entries

CSAR repaint..

Here ya go guys.. One csar repaint located here on the following page..
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...&page=23&pp=15

Pam

It's too expensive for me atm but I'll start saving for it. Super the way that thing flies plus she looks great!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Charter Member 2012
    All i can say having now downloaded it is that it is expensive for what it is.

Each to their own barnes... I've been over the whole pricing in the global community thing until I'm blue in the face.. :-) both here and elsewhere.

I of course thank both you and other purchasers for your custom. :-)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by jeansy View Post
    no cam RAAF 27?

i only say this as a lot of images on the defence network show it in a camo scheme like the bou
    No Matt, no cammo scheme at the moment. There may be one in an upcoming texturepack but that will have to wait and see.

It would be interesting too see the pics you mentioned of a C27 in Aussie cammo. Especially as it's not in Aussie service or as far as I know the demonstrator wasn't painted in cammo for display to the raaf brass a few years back.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Videre Vincere Est
    Have not flown an inch yet, since my Saitek panels do not cooperate with the aircraft (yet). A quick start will not work either.This could be my system since i have problems with starting all turbo-props at the moment..... Still searching for a proper default plane loader.

Is there a quick start option in this bird?

If not, i'm off to read some 51 pages of manual.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Weather radar EU and USA

Warrant, don't panic..

On aircraft load follow the instructions below;

1. Right Click the 'Gust Lock' lever on the center console (located just in front of the throttle levers.

2. From the Aircraft Crew and Maintainance manager board that appears, click 'Autostart' then Left Click the gust lock to hide the clipboard. (You can also add the virtual copilot for audible prompts too, add or remove various components etc.)

3. From the overhead panel, move the Left starter to the START position, you should get a good start and confirmation of such if the copilot is added.

4. Once engine 1 is started, repeat for engine 2... all done..all started and away you go.

DB.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I had the good fortune of being able to walk inside one of the new Spartans flown by the 179th Air Lift Wing at KMFD not too long ago. Less than 100 flight hours on the plane (none of the 4 Spartans flown by the 179th has logged over the 100 hr mark). It still had that lovely "new plane" smell. Looking at the pics of the IRIS Spartan's VC, I can honestly say it is dead on with what I saw in the real plane....and I even compared the screenshots to the pics I took of the VC of the real Spartan....layout is a ringer.

OBIO
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks OBIO, that means a lot.. Nick Dackard did a 'dirtying up' of the cockpit and exterior for us because we like a more 'used' looking aircraft.. I think he did a bang on job too..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Members who have read this thread: 6