Know what would be nice?

Thread: Know what would be nice?

Know what would be nice?

A detailed F-117. Anything out there? Anything in the works?

Try This

Quote Originally Posted by Stefano Zibell View Post
    A detailed F-117. Anything out there? Anything in the works?
    http://www.captainsim.com/products/x187/

Captain Sim XLoad. (I have it, but have never flown the F-117, so not in a position to say if it is good or bad or anything!)
    Jay
    USNR-Ret; Former Airline Migratory Worker; Builder, Owner, Operator RV-8 N817J
    Comp Spec - ASRock Steel Legend WiFi M/B, Ryzen 7 5800X, RX 6900 XT, 32GB RAM, M2 SSD for DCS, SATA SSD for MSFS2020

Charter Member 2015
    Bear in mind that the CS F-117 uses the F/A-18 VC! JustFlight also have an F-117,though it's a portover iirc.
    I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things — Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

F-18 VC... thanks, but it won't do. We need a proper, native F-117, such a powerful looking jet.

Quote Originally Posted by Stefano Zibell View Post
    We need a proper, native F-117, such a powerful looking jet.
    "You" is not "we".

(No offense.)

It is "we" now. I need a F-117 with a real VC too.

Guys... please! We have one and are looking at doing it for FSX. not soon mind you but sometime. The modeling is done... all we need is CODERS.

Any takers?

Oh there it is! Now can "we" imagine ourselves not buying a MilViz Nighthawk?

Quote Originally Posted by krazycolin View Post
    Guys... please! We have one and are looking at doing it for FSX. not soon mind you but sometime. The modeling is done... all we need is CODERS.

Any takers?
    HMPFF!!! Boss did you not consider me once im done with the 15s and the baby-six? Ill happily do it free if need be especially with my close trusty friend and former F-117 crewchief Smerrit .

I would buy a Milviz F-117 in a New York second. I wouldn't even give it a second thought! Bring it on!
    Matt

Easy there fella theres a lot thats gotta happen first. We are working on some stuff in the 15s that will bring together a whole family of mil birds.....I cant say more though except it has to be perfected first.

Charter Member 2015
    I know that Colin was considering an F-4 too.
    I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things — Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Lol we have a list as long as our arms of birds we would like to do. We arent called Military Visualizations for nothing. As i mentioned in the above post we are working on stuff that will bring together a whole family of Mil birds...With that said though, the aircraft that are "in consideration" far exceed the number of the aircraft that are "in the works". Even I dont know them all. They can range from anything like the B-1/BUFF/B-52 to F-4s/P-3C/Harrier/Tornado/ANYTHING.

With that said.....Lets wait and see whats in the Milviz Area 51 hanger shall we?