FSX Screenshots Here!! - Page 283

Thread: FSX Screenshots Here!!

Icon22

Another of my favorite classic airplanes which is the offspring of GAS's Aeronca C3. This Aeronca 7AC "Champ" is representative of the very first airplane I owned in real life. It was developed by LilSki. I ported it over from FS9. It only required a prop and glass texture mod. One of the things I really like about this model is the fact that it can be "slipped."

RD
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails champ1.jpg  

Thanks for those shots Eric DL has told me about this and how much he's been impressed with it but this is the first time I've actually seen it

ATB
    DaveB

Daveroo asked "wheres the honda jet come from?"

The Honda Jet is an older freeware model you can get at Flightsim.com. I ran across it by accident and after seeing it decided to make it better. I have double the textures sizes to 2048 and redid the main only texture included and added more including all the factory colors. I also upgraded the interior to 2048 and redid all the panel numbers and letters for a crisper look.

It is a fun plane and I hope to release all the new textures very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveB View Post
    Got the SSW AV8 up ok for it's first flight..

Took this old lady out too.. what a blast..

ATB
    DaveB
    Hi Dave! Happy to see these SSW creations!
    The more you do, the less you dream

may i be on the reilese to list?......one of these days ill figure out my controllers.....its makingme crazy!!!..well ok,its a short trip i know...

Quote Originally Posted by TeiscoDelRay View Post
    Daveroo asked "wheres the honda jet come from?"

The Honda Jet is an older freeware model you can get at Flightsim.com. I ran across it by accident and after seeing it decided to make it better. I have double the textures sizes to 2048 and redid the main only texture included and added more including all the factory colors. I also upgraded the interior to 2048 and redid all the panel numbers and letters for a crisper look.

It is a fun plane and I hope to release all the new textures very soon.

The holdup is the author, Mitsuya Hamaguchi. I cannot find a way to contact him for permission.

SOH-CM-2021

F107.

I've got the Capt Sim version Dave, and it works well in FSX. Still available at 9.99 Euro, as is the Mig21 which I've just purchased. It's an old lady by todays standards, but it's a blast from the past and I'm lovin' it!

She really is crude and noisy, so you ex matelots should love her.

Den.

Aeroplane Heaven F3F and Pacific Island Sims Marshall Islands scenery -

twiddlin' thumbs while refreshing the AH page for the Electra and Fortress release...still pending..darn darn darny darn
    enter..the Sandman

visit Heywood Planes - YouTube

She really is crude and noisy, so you ex matelots should love her.
    hahahahahahaha.. nice one Den

I had the Alpha 104.. bought it for some of Henry's paints I'd seen here then realised his paints were for FSX and I was still in the depths of FS9 It did come with (what was supposed to be) an FSX version which I downloaded at the time and tried when I eventually went FSX but it was rubbish with a capital R!!! Flies on and generally does its own thing. I DO have the CS MiG lurking somewhere and it'd be nice to have one active. I honestly don't think I have it installed on any of my old HD's mind you so I couldn't port it over.
    ATB
    DaveB

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Don't like the 'E' but that's a lovely shot YoYo

ATB
    DaveB

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Why is the access panel for the 20mm cannon open on that Rino? Is it just me or did some crew chief forget to tighten the fasteners?

BB686
    "El gato que camina como hombre" -- The cat that walks like a man

This one (sorry, referring to HondaJet ) was on our list to do but Honda are slapping injunctions on anybody attempting to reproduce the HondaJet as a 3D model. This could be a reason for not hearing from the author.

So this one will likely be the only one ever made for FSX. I really want to get these textures out but not ready to pay for a finder service to hunt the guy down.

Quote Originally Posted by Daveroo View Post
    may i be on the reilese to list?......one of these days ill figure out my controllers.....its makingme crazy!!!..well ok,its a short trip i know...
    I might be dreaming but I'm pretty sure that Honda issued a cease and desist order on any models freeware or otherwise of there Honda jet and threatened legal action against anyone who produced one sighting creative rights or some such? i seem to remember there was quite a stir about it at the time. Mind you this was a few years back but it may explain why you can't get hold of the Author for permission.

EDIT: Sorry Just read Bazzar's post.... Yeah What he said!!!

If that was fact then I am sure Flightsim.com would have removed his model from their files. His model is available at many download sites.

If an original author can't be contacted, my rule of thumb is to simply credit him. Should he pop up again and find my work appaling, he can still demand that I remove it. Easy as that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoern View Post
    If an original author can't be contacted, my rule of thumb is to simply credit him. Should he pop up again and find my work appaling, he can still demand that I remove it. Easy as that.
    I have read similar statements in the README included in a download.

RD

From Flightsim.com upload instructions:

"Unless the original developer has specifically given up all rights to his work by declaring it public domain he still owns the work and all rights to it. You cannot use or modify any such item without following the original designer's terms. Some designers include usage terms in the release documentation, but more often than not these terms are unclear so to be safe it would be strongly advised to directly contact the original author before releasing any modified works."

Weekend "à Paris"...

..flying the BEA Viking !

...leaving England behind...

A very confortable cabin too !

Viscounts...for FSX !

Was thrilled to see that these models were upgraded to FSX!
    Love the Viscount !

Bea Comet...FSX !

..and this is Mr.Maltbys Comet, all I did was copy and paste, model, textures, cockpit, everything works just fine within FSX !
    Sweet!!!!!!!!

Members who have read this thread: 287