FSX Screenshots Here!! - Page 111

Thread: FSX Screenshots Here!!

Same story for the S/ASA model,last checks for the "redux" release:

A few from me, and my first FSX posts having recently come over from FS2004.

Martin

Attachment 81600Attachment 81601Attachment 81602Attachment 81603Attachment 81604Attachment 81605

Last testing for the "redux" release of SSW Zipper "G".
    Only just discovered the SSW F-104's and cannot stop flying the freeware version. Interested in the payware model but is there only the one #13262 USAF repaint available for it?

If some more USAF paints - e.g. bare metal with colors or a Vietnam camo - were available for the p/w version that would clinch it but I have not found any that will fit it.
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

Quote Originally Posted by expat View Post
    Only just discovered the SSW F-104's and cannot stop flying the freeware version. Interested in the payware model but is there only the one #13262 USAF repaint available for it?

If some more USAF paints - e.g. bare metal with colors or a Vietnam camo - were available for the p/w version that would clinch it but I have not found any that will fit it.
    Talking about the F/RF 104 G,yes,the only "made in USA" livery that we painted is the 13262,one of the ships used in Luke AFB by 69th TFTS to train european pilots . USAF did not use F-104 G with oter paintschemes (except NASA) ,the paints that you requested were used with A and C models,but we only made G (F and RF) S (and S/ASA).

SOH-CM-2021
    It will never replace the Hawk, but I think it looks good in the Reds texture.

Quote Originally Posted by PLUTO16 View Post
    Talking about the F/RF 104 G,yes,the only "made in USA" livery that we painted is the 13262,one of the ships used in Luke AFB by 69th TFTS to train european pilots . USAF did not use F-104 G with oter paintschemes (except NASA) ,the paints that you requested were used with A and C models,but we only made G (F and RF) S (and S/ASA).
    Hello
    ......and how's about a turkish F-104S?
    I downloaded your trial version of the "S" just to see how it looked (bought the G, WOW!!) but only italian skins, it was just becuse i didn't buy it, or no TuAF version at all?

Quote Originally Posted by dvj View Post
    An edited GBz

Fantastic edit!
    Pete!

Support Help For Heroes!

Some Aeronavale action, Foch flyby ... enjoy! Mike :salute:

Taking the Bat around Milford

"The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Flyboy208 View Post
    Nice

Pete!

Support Help For Heroes!

Quote Originally Posted by Flyboy208 View Post
    Stunner!
    Pete!

Support Help For Heroes!

Just a little celebratory screenshot for finally sticking this landing. I'm still practicing my heli-skills.

--Brian

Life is tough. It's tougher if you're stupid.

Some WIP shots from some test flights today, of the final addition to Warbirdsim's up-coming "Mustang Tales: Post-WWII and Navy Service". Still some details to refine and to add, like the nose art and stencils.

Lenovo Legion T730 / Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6-5.0 GHz / 130W Liquid Cooling / GeForce RTX 2800 / 32GB DDR4 / MSI 550W PSU / 4K 43" TCL LED TV

That looks ridiculously good John!
    VFR Simulations
    www.vfrsim.com

trust me when I say....this is the set I have hoped for from day one when WBS started its P-51 story. EVERYTHING about this release is top notch and no detail has been missed. While I had a very small hand in testing..........I have to say these models coming out are the best yet. John and WBS have captured some of my favorite aircraft with this release....a couple which I have been begging for since the first P-51D release. I can't wait till everyone sees the complete set......and I can't wait to see the repaints that follow. I have a few in mind once I have the paint kit that I have been putting off hoping for these variants.

Quote Originally Posted by skyhawka4m View Post
    trust me when I say....this is the set I have hoped for from day one when WBS started its P-51 story. EVERYTHING about this release is top notch and no detail has been missed. While I had a very small hand in testing..........I have to say these models coming out are the best yet. John and WBS have captured some of my favorite aircraft with this release....a couple which I have been begging for since the first P-51D release. I can't wait till everyone sees the complete set......and I can't wait to see the repaints that follow. I have a few in mind once I have the paint kit that I have been putting off hoping for these variants.
    It's really going to be a great package. John, these screens are fabulous. You've got the polished aluminum material down.
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

Members who have read this thread: 286