FSX Screenshots Here!! - Page 244

Thread: FSX Screenshots Here!!

Boah! Thanks Johan !
    Miro

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz, AMD (GigaByte) Radeon R9 280X Series @ 3GB Video, ATI Radeon SoundCard, GigaByte FX-990GAUD, Samsung 840EVO SSD @ 120GB, WD Caviar Blue @ 1TB

Quote Originally Posted by DaveB View Post
    That's odd.. I don't ever remember this with the ND Hind. Don't have it installed at the moment (reasonably fresh FSX install) but I'll install it again now. If this is the case.. it's the only ND model that requires starting from cold.

EDIT: Just installed it and it starts hot. I 'made' the 2 electrical contacts (Shift+2) as a precaution but there was no indication it would have shutdown if I hadn't.

ATB
    DaveB
    Maybe you have an older version. I have only had the Hind for about 3 months and in the read-me ND states that it's their "latest version". If there is a way to 'hot-start' the Hind, I wouldn't mind having that option... (without having to butcher the panel configs.)

BB686
    "El gato que camina como hombre" -- The cat that walks like a man

The plot thickens. I'm not aware that it has been updated. The only updates available are Russian-English panels. Most of my files date to late 2013 though the aircraft.cfg is newer as I added a handful of Jeansy's paints for it. The only one I have that DOES need help is the Nemeth/Milviz Wokka. Though that starts hot.. it will shut down and needs Ctrl+E to get going again.
    EDIT: I got mine from FSPS and a quick check shows the file was updated 15 Jun 14.. 6 months after I bought it. Think I'll stay with the 'hot' version if updating means it's a cold starter.

ATB
    DaveB

I love this CH-53E model. I own the Virtavia CH-53A and MH-53J pavelow. Fun to fly and great looking. I just bought this E model and love the look of it. However, I cant for the life of me figure out how to start it. It opens up as running, but then dies. I have read the manual but still cant figure out how to restart it. Pissed off with it now. Will admit I dont fly helos a lot but really enjoy these heavy ones. Not into major switchology with helicopters either, so the Virtavia kind of level works for me. Maybe this Nemeth model is too complex for what I like?

Eric..
    I don't have this model but if it runs true to all other Nemeth models (with the exception of the updated Mi24).. try either shift+1 or shift+2 to bring up the electrical panel. It will either have 1 or 2 relays.. click on whatever is there and they animate up to make contact. This may stop it dying! The only odd Nemeth model I have (other than odd FD's!!) is the Milviz/ND Chinook. This one starts running and will stay running (most times) until you try and take off upon which the engines will cut. Ctrl+E has the plot up and running again.

ATB
    DaveB

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

i would love to see an updated verison of the sikorsky

very nice repaints yoyo !!

Eric..
    I don't have this model but if it runs true to all other Nemeth models (with the exception of the updated Mi24).. try either shift+1 or shift+2 to bring up the electrical panel. It will either have 1 or 2 relays.. click on whatever is there and they animate up to make contact. This may stop it dying! The only odd Nemeth model I have (other than odd FD's!!) is the Milviz/ND Chinook. This one starts running and will stay running (most times) until you try and take off upon which the engines will cut. Ctrl+E has the plot up and running again.

ATB
    DaveB
    Thanks Dave, unfortunately, that doesnt work with this bird. Guess I will stick with my Virtavia CH-53A and MJ-53J Pavelows for now.

Two trainers

i7-4770K 4.4 Ghz - ASUS z87 PRO - Corsair H100i - 16 gig Kingston Beast DDR3 2166 Mhz - Gainward GTX 1070 GS GLH - CX 750M PSU - CoolerMaster HAF X case

Montie,

Where did you find that Seymour Johnson repaint of the Milviz T-38? It's gorgeous!

Dumonceau

Quote Originally Posted by Dumonceau View Post
    Montie,

Where did you find that Seymour Johnson repaint of the Milviz T-38? It's gorgeous!

Dumonceau
    I'm sure I picked that paint up here Johan.. it's one of Zsolt's I think.

ATB
    DaveB

Quote Originally Posted by ejoiner View Post
    Thanks Dave, unfortunately, that doesnt work with this bird. Guess I will stick with my Virtavia CH-53A and MJ-53J Pavelows for now.
    That's bad show mate. I've just trawled the Nemeth support forums and found there's supposed to be an autostart button on panel shift+3. You don't need any patches for it as none have been released for over 12months so buying now.. you should be up to date.

ATB
    DaveB

Quote Originally Posted by Dumonceau View Post
    Montie,

Dumonceau
    Right here: http://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/fslib....rchid=34046451

i7-4770K 4.4 Ghz - ASUS z87 PRO - Corsair H100i - 16 gig Kingston Beast DDR3 2166 Mhz - Gainward GTX 1070 GS GLH - CX 750M PSU - CoolerMaster HAF X case

Yup.. just checked and it's at Allnodes. Filename is sj.zip

ATB
    DaveB

Macchi in the Morning

There's my contribution to this thread. Congrats Dino on creating this beauty, it's flying well!

dutcheeseblend.blogspot.nl

Living by the grace of our Lord

You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Ahh.. I know someone who'll like the last one in particular. Lovely paints Jan

ATB
    DaveB

Ahh.. I know someone who'll like the last one in particular. Lovely paints Jan

ATB
    DaveB
    Yep! my friend Jan Kees hooked me up. Lovely paint that exactly matches the P-51D my Great uncle flew. I am very grateful to JKB for his efforts on my behalf! Only minor change on that bird is that pics I have show this aircraft with the exhaust shroud covers installed.

Eric

Thanks Montie and DaveB!!

Johan

Lovely paints Zsolt

ATB
    DaveB

Quote Originally Posted by ejoiner View Post
    Yep! my friend Jan Kees hooked me up. Lovely paint that exactly matches the P-51D my Great uncle flew. I am very grateful to JKB for his efforts on my behalf! Only minor change on that bird is that pics I have show this aircraft with the exhaust shroud covers installed.

Eric
    Eric.. I think you said you bought 'Little Friends'. Have a look through the collection and I'm sure you'll find there's at least one model with the exhaust shroud covers. Try pointing the paint to one of those models to see how it looks

ATB
    DaveB

Retired SOH Administrator Ferry_vO's Avatar
    Eric.. I think you said you bought 'Little Friends'. Have a look through the collection and I'm sure you'll find there's at least one model with the exhaust shroud covers. Try pointing the paint to one of those models to see how it looks
    Aren't the covers linked to the spoiler command?
    Intel i9-13900 Raptor Lake , Be Quiet! Dark rock slim cooler, 32 Gb Corsair DDR5 RAM, MSI Z790 Tomahawk motherboard, Asus RTX 4060Ti 16Gb, Thermaltake 1050 Watt PSU, Windows 11 64-bit 1 m2, 4 SSD, 2 HDD.

THAT, my good fellow, is a very good point. It doesn't work with all models mind but it's worth a go I've found that models WITH the shroud can have it removed using the SPOILER key but the opposite didn't work on models that don't have it out of the box. This still may mean pointing it to another model but try hitting the SPOILER key first

I'd forgotten all about this!

ATB
    DaveB

Members who have read this thread: 287