Nemeth/Milviz A-109 Update 15 May, 2011

Thread: Nemeth/Milviz A-109 Update 15 May, 2011

Charter Member 2010
    Blog Entries

Nemeth/Milviz A-109 Update 15 May, 2011

Good evening everyone. Todays update will come in 2 parts as I will be previewing 2 products. This post is for the known about A-109 helicopter, and the second post will be about the previously unrevealed Baron 55! Not going to go into a whole lot of detail on these screens, as they speak for themselves in most cases. The Nemeth bro's are pulling out all the stops on this one. I personally have been flying the beta's around, and have had nothing but fun thus far. Of course we are still working the bugs, but the helicopters are flying pretty well for only being on their second beta run. There will be a lot more previews in the near future with more details as we finalize things that will be in the end product. Said I wouldn't go into detail and ramble on like usual. Regardless here are the screens! As always please feel free to comment regardless of whether it is good/bad. Do remember though it is a work in progress, and thanks for taking the time to look at it.

To be continued...
    Steve
    FSX Hours: 3000+

Charter Member 2010
    Blog Entries

Last, BUT certaintly not least..

Steve

looking very nice.....may have to go for this one.

Quote Originally Posted by skyhawka4m View Post
    looking very nice.....may have to go for this one.
    Agreed... need some life link paints!
    FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | EVGA GTX1080 Ti | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X |

An InGen scheme would look nice on that one!
    i5 13600k, RTX2080 Super, 32 GB Ram, 2x1 TB M.2 SSDs, CRG9 49" Ultrawide screen

Quote Originally Posted by skyhawka4m View Post
    Wow those pics spread quickly..that pic is of one of the RNZAFs brand new A-109LUHs taken just a few days ago....the cockpit is quite different to the Nemeth model

Here's some more pics...

http://rnzaf.proboards.com/index.cgi...=10753&page=14

Charter Member 2010
    Blog Entries
    An InGen paint would look excellent. In fact I didn't even think of that one. Hopefully someone will pick up the paint kit and do it, as to my knowledge it is not in the cards for a release scheme (not to mention there would probably be some liability if WE did it).... Cool shot of the cockpit as well. Didn't know they were doing an all glass version of the 109. Certaintly cool looking to say the least. It is true though. Shots leak out very fast.. When we sent an MH-60R to an International airshow at Farnborough last year those made it all over the internet.. So doesn't take long for things like that to spread. Seen in that thread that it requires an external power cart if the engines aren't on.. One of the downsides of having all the avionics with no APU. Not the type of situation you want to be in if you need to get off deck FAST.. Our avionics take quite awhile to come online in the new aircraft as well. When the legacy birds could be off the ground in 5-10 minutes.
    Steve

I'd buy this just for the rain effect on the windscreen, play say it blows in flight too!

I have to say though, those shot's really are somthing else mate, absolutely stunning!!
    Pete!

Support Help For Heroes!