Paint Shop Pro help needed

Thread: Paint Shop Pro help needed

Paint Shop Pro help needed

Hi all How can I change an indexed bmp file to rbg? Trasno

Alpine, CA in San Diego's beautiful back country!
    I don't have my PSP handy to look at. But I think you need to go to the image menu and change the color depth to 16million.
    "A sandwich and a cup of coffee, and then off to violin-land, where all is sweetness and delicacy and harmony, and there are no red-headed clients to vex us with their conundrums.”

― Sherlock Holmes

MR Downloads at SOH
    MR Albums at SOH MR Web Site

Thanks mask, Iīll try it. Trasno

Yup,

Image / Increase Color Depth / RGB (8bits/channel)
    or
    Image / Increase Color Depth / RGB (16bits/channel)

It worked. Now, I got a problem with a remove white plugin. I doesnīt work. It says that or didnīt load correctly, or archives are lacking. Trasno

I'm not familiar with that particular plug-in. Can you post more info on it?
    Also, what version of PSP are you using?

Also, what are you trying to do? If you are just replacing white in a bitmap with another color have you tried the Color Replacer tool?

I use PSP 7. The plugin removes white colour, and leave it transparent. Is useful for creating a void of colour layer, and is the usual way people use to make skins for Il2 planes. Now it works, it was a problem with a dll I didnīt got. Now it is installed. Trasno

remove white plugin here: http://morepunkinstuff.tripod.com/filters/Mac/mac.html You can find info on several sites. It works with Photoshop too. Trasno

Basically, what I want to do is this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=091RJ...eature=related But using Paint Shop Pro. Trasno

'remove white' won't work on the base layer. make a duplicate layer and try on that
    JohnH_049

Yes, I saw it, that after removing the white colour the layer was not transparent. So I added a white base layer first. Trasno