FSX SP2/A Martin B-26C-11 Marauder Medium Bomber Rev A Uploaded - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FSX SP2/A Martin B-26C-11 Marauder Medium Bomber Rev A Uploaded

Hi,

Here's the modified MOI line from the aircraft.cfg:
    "empty_weight_yaw_MOI=145240.00000"
    He thought that perhaps a zero was dropped to the left of the decimal point.
    I was doing a bit of night flying and noticed 3 blue lights in a line just forward of the vertical stabilizer. What are these?
    I'm not sure what's going on here. I just scrolled down and see Milton's post addressing this. I guess this has already been answered but I'll post this anyway.
    I'll certainly enable the feathering switches. I'm not sure how there used but it's just one more thing to investigate.

Jim F.

Re: Keeps getting better

The three blue lights were some type of night lighting from 1941 and was actually on the aircraft. It showed up in the references, pilot manuals, etc. I went to Fantasy of Flight in Florida a few years ago to see the last flying B-26A and the lighting showed up in my detailed pictures. It is also referenced in the Monogram B-26B model from many years ago.

Regarding the YAW MOI, I must have dropped a decimal point in the calculations.

Regards

Radioman123

Rw: It keeps getting better.

Quote Originally Posted by Radioman123 View Post
    The three blue lights were some type of night lighting from 1941 and was actually on the aircraft. It showed up in the references, pilot manuals, etc. I went to Fantasy of Flight in Florida a few years ago to see the last flying B-26A and the lighting showed up in my detailed pictures. It is also referenced in the Monogram B-26B model from many years ago.

Regarding the YAW MOI, I must have dropped a decimal point in the calculations.

Regards

Radioman123
    For all that are interested. I had the patch uploaded to the .zip file. You can either change the following in the aircraft.cfg file

"empty_weight_yaw_MOI=145240.00000"

or just re-download the .zip.

Happy Easter

Radioman123

Members who have read this thread: 0