New Shots of Captain Sim Classic 737

Thread: New Shots of Captain Sim Classic 737

New Shots of Captain Sim Classic 737

Captain Sim has some new development screenshots of their 737 project. Kinda cool to see the ol' JT8Ds hanging from the wing. You can see the shots at this link:

http://www.captainsim.com/products/x737/

Not impressed until seeing a drawcall counter.

Anyone can do detailed. The true art is doing things detailed *and* efficiently.

I find the 707 heavy on frames when in the VC mode on my I7, more so than the 727. Assuming it's the No. of instruments that make the difference, hopefully the 737 should be a little easier. Of course, I no sod all about development of such aircraft, just have experience of previous purchases

CS stuff scares me...i never did get my C130 working...i got the VC to work..then id switch to an outside view and there was nothing there...after months of fighting it i just removed it..waist of 65 bucks for me

I love their 727 and 707.
    Very impressive work! Waiting for these long time now. :salute:
    Flavio - P3D v4.5 - MSFS 2020 - Win 11 Pro 64
    i912900KF 5.2ghz - ASUS TUFZ690 - AIO Cooler Master PL360 Flux Masterliquid - 32gb Kingston Fury 3600mhz - Asus RTX 2080 Super - AGON 32'' AG323FCXE 165mhz -
    MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics - SSDs M2 2Tb+1Tb XPG

Quote Originally Posted by Daveroo View Post
    CS stuff scares me...i never did get my C130 working...i got the VC to work..then id switch to an outside view and there was nothing there...after months of fighting it i just removed it..waist of 65 bucks for me
    Strange issue.. May be you could have contacted their support, I'm sure there was something wrong with install. Sorry you had such experience, the Herk is great aircraft.