Question re "green" buildings in ETO

Thread: Question re "green" buildings in ETO

Question re "green" buildings in ETO

Is it my computer or do some (a minority) of buildings appear to be a lime green color in ETO?

Can you show us a screenshot please?
    There are 2 constants in the universe:
    Hydrogen and stupidity!

I'm not sure how to do so. If you can give me a brief description of how to do so, I will.

May very well be true those could be Alains repaints of the stock buildings

Quote Originally Posted by wsmwsm View Post
    Is it my computer or do some (a minority) of buildings appear to be a lime green color in ETO?
    Game Rig(Nalu): AMD 4800+ 64x2, Asus A8N-SLI Premium, Silverstone 560W, 1Gx4 Corsair Twin2048, 2x Asus EN7900GTX SLI, 4xWD 74G 10Krpm Sata II RAID0, Audigy 4, Trackir4, ch pedals & yoke, db XPPro x64/Vista
    HTPC(BossHog): Intel P3.0GHz Prescott E, Asus P4P800-E Deluxe, Toughpower 700W, 1Gx2 Samsung DDR, AOpen 6600GT AGP, 2x80G IDESeagate Cavier RAID1, HighPoint Rocket Raid 2220, 6x 400G Sata Seagate Baracuda Raid5, 2x500g Seagate JBOD, XP Media Center 2005

Live: Western Maryland. From: North Central West, By God, Virginia.
    Quote Originally Posted by wsmwsm View Post
    I'm not sure how to do so. If you can give me a brief description of how to do so, I will.
    Wsmwsm, Ctrl + ; takes a shot (picture) of whatever is on the screen in front of you. The look in your "My Documents" folder for the folder named "CFS3 ETO Expansion". The screenshot you just took will be there.

The go to "Post Reply" or "Quote" right at or near the bottom of the SOH Forum page. Look down at the bottom for the Additional Options" section. Then click on "Manage Attachments". Use this to attach your screenshots to your post.:d

Tooth, Fang, & Claw

Another use for sheep: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2FX9rviEhw

Well, I unistalled, reinstalled and the problem disappeared.

Not only were some of the buildings green, from very close view, those building which were not green appeared to look like strange facades. Hard to describe.

Thanks for the info. Next time I will post a screenshot.

I think it's the sceneryobjects file. It used to happen with trees and houses.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's perfectly ordinary banter Squiffy, "Bally Jerry, pranged his kite, right in the 'how's your father.'" - Monty Python, RAF Banter Sketch.

squiffy, a. slang. 1. Intoxicated; drunk. 2. Askew, skew-whiff. - OED

Members who have read this thread: 0