MAJOR Milviz Updates for 8 Feb, 2011. T-38/Stuka - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MAJOR Milviz Updates for 8 Feb, 2011. T-38/Stuka

the siren will work but, while you are in the VC it will just sound like being on a fire engine. it is, after all, the same sound.

Can't say which one will be first, second or third.... just that they will all be top notch quality like the 310....

Hoping for you you'll sell more of the Stuka than we did of the Lysander...... ;-)
    François A. 'Navman' Dumas
    Retired - FSAddon Publishing
    Umbria, Italy

https://fssupport.com/fsblog/

Especially looking forward to the Stuka! Quite some time ago I did flight modeling for a SBD and also a Corsair that had some dive bombing capability with the gear extended. Those test dives, especially against a ship underway in FSX, about as much fun as you can have in a sim!

Cheers: tom

Awesome! I can't believe how much those T-38s look like plastic model kits in the renders.

Can we expect anything close to this? (AI F-15E from DCS A-10C beta)

Regards, Diego

Awesome shot Mate! :salute:
    Pete!

Support Help For Heroes!

How do I respond to this? If I say no, then what? If I say yes?

The pic you have shown is very pretty but there are quite a few things "off" with it. If you wish to know what they are, please feel free to PM me and I will explain. I am curious, did you take that shot yourself? Or was it off of their website?

Did you see the youtube videos? That shows the VC and some of the systems... Do note however, that those videos are really old and are therefore, seriously out of date.

http://www.youtube.com/user/milvizinc?feature=mhum

Ours will be what it is. Wait and see. There is one thing: I would HIGHLY recommend that you all wait before spending any more money on weapons packages.... (nuff said on THAT one)

Thanks,

Defo not another YF23 but that was FSD remember mate! Would like to see some shots of her though Kolin mate!

The renders were somthing else but I'm quilty more than most of begging for better frames, so I won't complain either way!
    Pete!

Support Help For Heroes!

The YF-23 was, and remains, a fine product. True, it had no weapons. Again, true, it used the F/A-18 HUD. Oh yeah, and, true, it was clean. (just as the real one was).... I have never understood exactly what the issue was with the YF-23. It was inexpensive and quite nicely done in that most things on it worked as in the real world version. In the real thing, 80% of the systems were inop. Plus you could eject from it. Maybe it was the anti-piracy thing?

The stuff in DCS is very nice.

I have asked Nick C to do some pics for the planes (not the Stuka) as soon as we hit beta. Which, with any luck, will be tmrw.

You will be updated as and when they show up.

You can have the whole salt shaker... that's not really going to change anything about what's in and what's not.

Quote Originally Posted by krazycolin View Post
    . I have never understood exactly what the issue was with the YF-23.
    Same here. In real life, it was an inert prototype. You'd think the realist demanding simmers would have been OK with that.

As it turns out, there is NO SIREN on the Stuka D or the G. Oh well...

Sorry about that. I was misinformed.

We MAY put it on anyway... even if it's not correct... what say you all?

No longer active
    depends on the D. The early D definitely did have a siren

You HAVE to have a siren-it's the one thing everyone thinks of when you say "Stuka"!

Even if it's an option for one or both models

All the info and pics I have show that the D didn't have the siren. It had a bulbous cover that they put on top of the siren. It was thought that the siren gave the planes position away too early and made it (more) of a target.

If you have any pics of a D with a siren... I would be GLAD to see one...

I have been informed by my colleague, Mathias, that the D-1's did indeed have the siren. So it will have it!

yay!

No longer active
    Quote Originally Posted by krazycolin View Post
    I have been informed by my colleague, Mathias, that the D-1's did indeed have the siren. So it will have it!

yay!
    That's the one with the short wing!
    BTW, main reason for deleting it was because it did cost between 10-15kts cruise speed.

The Stuka has now been delivered to Mathias. Go bug him!