FSX Fouga Zephyr out!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FSX Fouga Zephyr out!!

Charter Member 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by bmd View Post
    Hello,

There is already a FsX version of the Fouga cm170 magister available on simviation

http://simviation.com/1/search?submi...hancel&x=0&y=0

Have a good day

Benoit
    That's the original FS9 model..ported to fsx.
    I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things — Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Fouga Zephyr in FSX Sp2?

Does work in FSX Sp2?

The Readme.txt file says it is for Acceleration only but I wonder whether this Fouga Zephyr works in FSX Sp2 without some funcionalities, of course.

Thanks

Edmundo

Quote Originally Posted by ega View Post
    Does work in FSX Sp2?

The Readme.txt file says it is for Acceleration only but I wonder whether this Fouga Zephyr works in FSX Sp2 without some funcionalities, of course.

Thanks

Edmundo
    Hello,

I have FsX / Acceleration but it has been tested by othesr on FsX/SP2 without problem. I cannot be 100% sure, because their are so many variants from one computer to another (operating system, graphic card, motherboard, etc) Try it. It is the best way to know if it work on your own computer.

Have a good virtual flight.

Benoit
    ALPHA BLEU CIEL Gmax Ac RESTAURAVIA Royale French Navy

I downloaded this plane a couple of days ago. Nice plane. With that huge wing it make a person think how it could operate on a carrier. At first I thought it was a U-2 spin off. lol.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by XLR8 View Post
    I downloaded this plane a couple of days ago. Nice plane. With that huge wing it make a person think how it could operate on a carrier. At first I thought it was a U-2 spin off. lol.

Much like the T-2 Buckeye, it didn't "operate" per se on full cruises and such. It was a carrier training aircraft, and would have come aboard when there were likely few aircraft on deck, much like T-2 and TA-4 carrier training was carried out in the US. To that end, folding wings and such were not functional requirements.

dl

Charter Member 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by kilo delta View Post
    Granted.... it's not the correct model, but is anyone interested in painting a Zephyr as a Magister in Irish Air Corps "Silver Swallow" paint?

No one interested in creating this repaint?
    I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things — Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

go to paint . net and dowwnload pain.net, then get there paint shop psp plugin and give it a go. Ther are lots of tutorilas out there on how to do it. Take a few hrs of your time, then you can do any reapaint you like. Ivw done 3 so far and about to attempt another, being a while.
    Intel 4790K @ 4.8GHz , 16 Gig Cas 10 2100 MHz ram, Nvidia GTX 970, 4Gig Video, Windows 7 64 Bit, Gigabyte GA Z87X-UD3H

Members who have read this thread: 1