CT210 Centurion fsx

Thread: CT210 Centurion fsx

CT210 Centurion fsx

Hello folks.Carenado just put up some screen shots of the up coming CT210 Centurion fsx.

Aviator32
    I didn't really like the FS9 version so I expect I'll pass on this. Besides I have enough of them Cessners now!

No doubt it will be completely new model far removed from the FS9 one..

http://www.carenado.com/ecommerce/incomings.php3

Yessssss!
    Craig Tatley
    No DC-3 without the DC-2

http://www.dc2-fs.com/

wow that is what i am talking about Yahoo! i love C210S i grew up flying them! thats the first plane i ever piloted with my father in real Life sept our C210 was a D Model and i miss it!:salute:
    Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

==Punisher of Arizona == Thin Blue Line

Woohooo! I'd buy that thing!
    FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | EVGA GTX1080 Ti | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X |

Blog Entries
    YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can't wait for this one:ernae: I do have the P210 version on the cards for development, with piston and turbine power

I'm with the FAA and I'm here to help you.....................Now gimme a hug!

I really don't understand why they are building that model. Why not the pressurized variant? It's so much cooler to travel at 21,000 ft

While I like this and will probably get it, I really wish they would do a Baron.

Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by Vitus View Post
    I really don't understand why they are building that model. Why not the pressurized variant? It's so much cooler to travel at 21,000 ft
    Well, Carenado never do complex systems, so expecting them to be able to produce a working simulation of a pressurisation system in FSX (which doesn't natively support it) when they barely manage to program a basic autopilot to function improperly is probably a bit of a reach.

And the huge advantage of the non-pressurised version is the bigger windows for looking out at the world down below from high up, under a wing. Hypoxia and window suck-in or blow-out are not issues we desktop simmers concern ourselves with!

I only hope Carenado can resist the temptation to throw in Sixties instruments. NO 210 is going to be operated in the FL's in todays airspace environment without some serious electronics. Dual GPS, possibly WAAS, TCAS, anti-icing, advanced autopilot, those kind of elements. None of which have any history with Carenado.

I'm not getting excited until I've seen reviews!

It may get the Garmin 430, just like the Bonanzas. Or even the weather radar they put in the Caravan. I hope we'll be able to edit the stack ourselves.
    Cheers, Bert

AMD Ryzen 5900X, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3080 Ti, Windows 10 Home 64 bit

Blog Entries
    Actually I'm hoping they throw in both sixties and current panel, but either way it's a keeper!
    Vivat Christus Rex! Ad maiorem Dei gloriam

No longer active
    Quote Originally Posted by allcott View Post
    I only hope Carenado can resist the temptation to throw in Sixties instruments. NO 210 is going to be operated in the FL's in todays airspace environment without some serious electronics. Dual GPS, possibly WAAS, TCAS, anti-icing, advanced autopilot, those kind of elements.
    Oh, I do hope they deliver it with an 'original 60s' panel. If they want to throw in all the equipment you mentioned it should be at least a heavy twin but not a single engined toy.
    But as I'm basically not willing to tinker with the Carenado typical questionable flight dynamics again, the visuals must be terrific to be a 'must buy' for me...

Quote Originally Posted by bstolle View Post
    But as I'm basically not willing to tinker with the Carenado typical questionable flight dynamics again, the visuals must be terrific to be a 'must buy' for me...
    Same here... I haven't purchased anything since the F33 fiasco...
    FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | EVGA GTX1080 Ti | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X |

Quote Originally Posted by ryanbatc View Post
    Same here... I haven't purchased anything since the F33 fiasco...
    Yes, they've definitely joined the `dont bother on initial release` club.

And now it seems they are heavily discounting, so mebbe wait until the Spring when the Easter sales start, by which time it should be patched to somewhere near purchasable levels.

Members who have read this thread: 0