FSX logbook confused by helicopters?

Thread: FSX logbook confused by helicopters?

FSX logbook confused by helicopters?

This is odd. Looking at my FSX logbook, and all my helicopter flights have no "From" ICAO code. What's up with that? Some of these flights are from/to the same airport, and some are not. Besides, we can see that for "normal" airplanes the logbook can tell what airport I took off from, even if I land there again later. I might have to find that logbook fixer-upper program...
    MB: GIGABYTE GA-X299 UD4 PRO ATX
    CPU: Intel(R) Core™ Processor i9-10900X Ten-Core 3.7GHz
    MEM: 64GB (8GBx8) DDR4/3000MHz Quad Channel
    GPU: RTX 3080 Ti 12GB GDDR6
    HP Reverb G2

Did you take off from the runway or directly from an helipad or parking or taxiway ? That could explain...

PRB, mine is showing the same lack of an ICAO for the starting airport. That does seem odd because starting a flight with a heli will require that you select a starting point in the aircraft selection menu, or it starts at the active rwy. Even if you start with a default Cessna and switch to a Heli, you will have already designated the starting point before switching by virtue of the location of the airplane. Also, it isn't a random thing in the log book, where some Heli flights show both and some don't. This is every single flight in a Helicopter is missing the starting airports ICAO.
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

Charter Member 2010
    Blog Entries
    Mine doesn't show a beginning airport code either. If you view the details on the entry though it will show you everyplace you landed though. Wonder why it never shows the start point.
    Steve
    FSX Hours: 3000+

Members who have read this thread: 0