Alpha Sim Mosquito for FS2004?

Thread: Alpha Sim Mosquito for FS2004?

Blog Entries

Alpha Sim Mosquito for FS2004?

Hi all,

I thought Alpha Sim had made a Mosquito for FS2004 but I can't seem to find one.

Does anyone know if AS made this plane and if so, where I can get one?

Thanks for any help,

Geary

Here is where Alphasim keep their freeware http://www.easyfly.co.nz/Freeware/in...p?dir=/British the only one is for FS2002 but justflight/aeroplane heaven have a demo of theirs here http://www.justflight.com/product.asp?pid=321

WWI started because some bloke called Archie Duke shot an ostrich because he was hungry.

Blog Entries
    Thanks Clark123,

I'm aware of the two Mosquitos you brought to my attention. It could be my memory is faulty and I'm remembering the Alpha Sim FS2002 Mosquito and/or possibly confusing the two you showed me into one that doesn't exist.

Just wanted to make sure I didn't miss an AS FS2004 Mosquito.

Cheers,

Geary

Quote Originally Posted by GearyMcS View Post
    Thanks Clark123,

I'm aware of the two Mosquitos you brought to my attention. It could be my memory is faulty and I'm remembering the Alpha Sim FS2002 Mosquito and/or possibly confusing the two you showed me into one that doesn't exist.

Just wanted to make sure I didn't miss an AS FS2004 Mosquito.

Cheers,

Geary
    Hi Geary,

hep hep hep.... I remember... I mean... I looked in my archives (houps)....

http://www.flightsimulatorx.eu/FS200...0-1945%203.htm

1) the Mosquito of Brunos'k, Bruno Escaravage ( CFS2 and FS2004 )
    his site is closed...
    It is on flightsim.com to... keywords: mosquito escaravage
    Nice plane !

article:
    http://www.flightsim.com/main/review/lookmosq.htm

I know I have several different textures for this nice aircraft of Bruno... (MDL: 2mo )
    a nice blue reco to...

I also remember the CFS2 Mosquito of Philippe Burnage. Not tested for FS2004...

If you have any question or request, you welcome...

eeerrr you can get the Justflight Mosquito for free, as an unlimited demo. It has no VC, but otherwise is great!

Mosquito:
    http://www.justflight.com/demos.asp

Below it in the list you'll find a P38 and on the same page a Mk1A Spitfire

I hope you find these links useful

Kind regards

John
    Never give up, never surrender.

I have the dH98 Mosquito Demo from Just Flight, and mine did not come with the option of looking at a 2D panel... other than a bunch of picture options. Otherwise, the plane flies very well, much like I have read about, and seen Mossies fly in videos. The sounds are excellent.

BB686:USA-flag:
    "El gato que camina como hombre" -- The cat that walks like a man

Aeroplane Heaven did several Mosquitos for FS2004. These are the same as those which are released via JustFlight.

Cheers,
    Huub

Head over to RB Design http://www.rbdesign.se/index2.html
    Brilliant navigator animations(use wingfold command), all bruno's repaints work with this update.
    William.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by huub vink View Post
    Aeroplane Heaven did several Mosquitos for FS2004. These are the same as those which are released via JustFlight.

Cheers,
    Huub
    Hi Hubb.. I agree... The AH Mosquitos are excellent and very nice...!

and... the Mosquito of Brunos'k is very nice, but maybe a problem for FS2004...

I don't know exactly what.... a gauge ? 3D model for FS2004 ? the flight model is perfectible...

I 'm looking for that...

Brunosk's Mossie has been updated to FS9 standards...in terms of gauges and flight dynamics...and is in the SOH library. Can't remember who did the tweaking. The model (MDL) works flawlessly in FS9, just a couple of the CFS2 gauges that posed an issue and the flight dynamics were a bit off. The tweaked package is superb! Just wish I could remember who did it.

OBIO
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired SOH Administrator Henry's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The alphasim one i believe does not work in fs9
    best freeware Brunoski's, P Burnage also
    personally the just flight AH i believe is the best
    just an observation
    H
    DONT CRY WHEN YOU LOSE SOMEONE
    SMILE BECAUSE YOU KNEW THAT PERSON
    IN ABOOK!

Quote Originally Posted by OBIO View Post
    Brunosk's Mossie has been updated to FS9 standards...in terms of gauges and flight dynamics...and is in the SOH library. Can't remember who did the tweaking. The model (MDL) works flawlessly in FS9, just a couple of the CFS2 gauges that posed an issue and the flight dynamics were a bit off. The tweaked package is superb! Just wish I could remember who did it.

OBIO
    Hi OBIO, yes, it is that one.. I mean... the contact points are perfectible... and sometimes when I want fly with it, FS9 breaks down... but not allways... strange... I don't know why...

I've been looking through the file library and couldn't find Brunosk's Mossie. Could someone point me in the right direction. I would be interested in the one that has been updated to FS9 standards.

Thanks,

T.

Quote Originally Posted by SOLOBO View Post
    Hi OBIO, yes, it is that one.. I mean... the contact points are perfectible... and sometimes when I want fly with it, FS9 breaks down... but not allways... strange... I don't know why...
    Me too. I was never able to get Bruno's Mossie working. It would always crash FS9. Even with the tweaks, so I had to remove it. Sounds like fun though.

Blog Entries
    do a search in the archives for mosquito
    you will find a lot
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...nks_search.php
    H
    IN ABOOK!

Quote Originally Posted by Fnerg View Post
    Me too. I was never able to get Bruno's Mossie working. It would always crash FS9. Even with the tweaks, so I had to remove it. Sounds like fun though.
    I had this problem as well. It appeared to be caused by some of the gauges in the original download... so I used a different panel and gauge set, (one that I found on the web, not nessessarily a Mosquito panel but close enough), and it cured the CTD's. There are also some excellent repaints out there... a couple RAAF versions done by AGAS-5 that look really nice on Bruno's Mossie. Also, I have found that many CFS2 repaints out there for this plane will work in FS9.

BB686:USA-flag:
    "El gato que camina como hombre" -- The cat that walks like a man

Hi,

One at Flightsim !

FS2004 (ACOF) - FS2004 Warbirds FS2004 De Havilland DH98 Mosquito NFII
    [ Download | View ]
    Name: bskmosq4.zip Size: 5,776,642 Date: 07-31-2008 Downloads: 7,502
    FS2004 De Havilland DH98 Mosquito NFII. This model represents a Mosquito NFII (Intruder). These were standard NFII's, stripped of their radar and used for intruding missions over occupied Europe. At that time, airborne radar was still considered as highly sensitive equipments, and the RAF did not want to risk them over enemy territory. More specifically, a batch of such modified NFII's was delivered to Squadron 23 at the end of 1942 before its deployment in Malta. APart from the removal of radar equipment, the Squadron had choosen to have an extra 120 Imperial gallons fuel tank installed in the bomb bay, rather than the ability to carry bombs. Textures represent DZ230 - YP-A flown by Wing Commander G. Wykeham-Barnes, as shown on some pictures over Valetta harbour taken shortly after the squadron's arrival. CFS2 model by Bruno Escaravage, FS2004 conversion by Sim-Outhouse.

Quote Originally Posted by claudius24 View Post
    Hi,

One at Flightsim !
    ... Yes, as indicated higher in this trhead...

Blog Entries
    sounds check out law dogs
    H
    IN ABOOK!

Thanks to everyone in helping me find the plane and providing me with the link for the SOH search function.

T.

Quote Originally Posted by claudius24 View Post

... nostalgia... nostalgia... !! :ernae: ... I also remember CFS2....
    sometimes, I fly with it...

Members who have read this thread: 0