**** faced drunk and wanting to hover!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: **** faced drunk and wanting to hover!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**** faced drunk and wanting to hover!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When is the Harrier coming???? summer my arse!!!!!!!!! wtf is it I mean the Spanish one not the milviz one ... ?????????????? who cares about Milviz anymore after Alphasim went down your all crap! You need to take a leaf out of Tim Conrad and Silvain (sparodies) book if you ask me! Your all taking too long to release ****e! RANT is not the word but my xbox now provides more entertainment than you guys!! If it wasn't for Razbam we'd all be bored to tears!!
    Pete!

Support Help For Heroes!

Find your happy place!!
    FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | EVGA GTX1080 Ti | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X |

Pissed again, eh mate? Everyone caaaaalm down. Pete, back away from the keyboard, and nobody gets hurt.

Sorry guys don't mean to be a ! but just sick of FSX as are a lot of us ... I think you all are friends but get sick of this hobby at times! if it wasn't for you guys I probs wouldnt even bother with it anymore but aviation is my passion!
    Pete!

Support Help For Heroes!

And Bone mate yes very!!! lol
    Pete!

Support Help For Heroes!

Quite right Mate sorry!
    Pete!

Support Help For Heroes!

Restraint is a valuable trait mate. It keeps me from killing people daily in my car.

It could always be worse Pete, at least you've got a full hangar of sim models. Check this poor guy out (notice the tongue action), I'll bet he wishes he could be flying instead.

Just bought a new car and its white and a Mazda here too! I do love Venting Rage tho, not quite sure why I chose here to do it though ????? RANT RANT RANT!!!!!!!!! maybe someone gave me the idea ??????????
    Pete!

Support Help For Heroes!

Actually if it wasn't for the wife maybe I'd have a new comp instead of a wedding a car and lots of utter **** that she deams nessecary for our relationship! did I say I hate my wife!
    Pete!

Support Help For Heroes!

Quote Originally Posted by peter12213 View Post
    Sorry guys don't mean to be a ! but just sick of FSX as are a lot of us ... I think you all are friends but get sick of this hobby at times! if it wasn't for you guys I probs wouldnt even bother with it anymore but aviation is my passion!
    I would argue that if aviation is your passion, then fly away your woes with some other model you have in your hangar. I find it a bit convenient to blame alcohol and your inability to control your misguided rage on developers trying to fine tune their release so as not to give you another reason to rant about how buggy a rushed release is later. Give the developers a break or take up the trade and design your own perfect aircraft, sought by all.

Why is it people think that because they are supposedly drunk, that it's forgiveable to say what you want without consequence?

Matt

BTW, Moderators, I think this post should get locked down before it degrades quickly.

Well said mate, but also why not Matt, luckily I live in England and have earned the right to say it mate, I mean no offence to anyone with what I say, but I do like to voice an opinion good or bad as well as my thoughts to my friends once in awhile!
    Pete!

Support Help For Heroes!

Pete, am in complete agreement with voicing your opinion, but you are personally bashing a bit on MILVIZ, which I thought a bit unfounded in this forum. I have seen MILVIZ produce nothing but quality pieces and not sure why they were being merged with Alphasim in the statement.

Again, I too have similar desires to fly fantastic birds in FSX, the Harrier being one of them, but it will come out when it comes out, bottom line. As far as releases go, heck, there's the Carenado Caravan, Area 51 U-2, Dino's F-35 and so on. There are plenty of well made payware and freeware made available on a rate of about one new release a week, so I fail to see the rant about FSX being a bit dull lately. More to the point, not a big advocate of people using alcohol as an excuse to power their rants either.

Even though it can be a massive pain I still love it!

Pete!

Support Help For Heroes!

I have been wanting to download that plane for a while, though can't seem to register on his site. I will keep hoping it eventually gets placed on an english speaking server. Nice pic BTW. I see you have found your happy place.

Milviz are great but they are a massive pain to me as my system cannot run there products even though it takes me to spend my money to find that out, however aera51 and carenado welll before the caravan which I also own does not work on my system and takes hours of converting textures to actually work, yes my crap system maybe, but I ask you shouldn't they compensate for everyone?? Maybe not but still do not object to me voicing my opinion mate as said I mean no offence to anyone and actually I really praise the developments in fsx tech just hate that I have to work on them for me to enjoy them to the full!
    Pete!

Support Help For Heroes!

Quote Originally Posted by strykerpsg View Post
    I have been wanting to download that plane for a while, though can't seem to register on his site. I will keep hoping it eventually gets placed on an english speaking server. Nice pic BTW. I see you have found your happy place.
    I will send you it mate it's free! I had to work on it to work in fsx actually made a thread on it too! months ago!
    Pete!

Support Help For Heroes!

Sounds like you would be better served to save your pennies/shillings for some upgrades. I can tell you, FSX has cost me much more than any other game as far as upgrades and such. Heck, was looking at another desktop today to keep the hobby going with Flight.

If you own the Skysim MirageIII you can do this with it too! Also the TSS MIrage F1 soundpack is amazing!

Pete!

Support Help For Heroes!

Quote Originally Posted by peter12213 View Post
    I will send you it mate it's free! I had to work on it to work in fsx actually made a thread on it too! months ago!
    Well, that would be fantastic Pete. I saw your earlier thread and his restrictions on it's distribution and such. Just know, that my earlier soapbox was more of a reaction to what I have dealt with as a Platoon Sergeant and First Sergeant in the Army. I find way too many hide behind alcohol as a reason for saying or doign something they ordinarily would not. So, no hard feelings.

Matt

Quote Originally Posted by strykerpsg View Post
    Sounds like you would be better served to save your pennies/shillings for some upgrades. I can tell you, FSX has cost me much more than any other game as far as upgrades and such. Heck, was looking at another desktop today to keep the hobby going with Flight.
    Your are married right? I'm afraid it doesn't happen that way here mate lol she'd kill me! 20 odd quid here and there yeah but one and a half grand on a pc and she's kill me! That spare room is very cold too hahaha!
    Pete!

Support Help For Heroes!

Mate that isn't the 2000-5 its the fs9 2000N - D - Lisse, I would have no problem sending it or posinfg a link + fix for it on here!
    Pete!

Support Help For Heroes!

Bed time for me now you'll be happy to here I shall make a new thread about this aircraft in the morning if anyones interested been great talking to you guys too and maybe I shouldn't be so forthright lol but thats me! Us pilots can be big dicks sometimes! :salute: Night chaps!
    Pete!

Support Help For Heroes!

Aviator32
    Welcome to Newcastle on a weekend :isadizzy: