Question for CFS2 aficionados

Thread: Question for CFS2 aficionados

Question for CFS2 aficionados

In lieu of the loss of years of CFS2 knowledge with the forum crash of 08.
    I've been saving as note pad doc's, solutions posted by members to some of the more basic problems that are encountered with our combat sim.

My question is; On some of the quotes I notated the poster and date but on some credit is lacking. Would anyone have a problem with me reposting these old post's even if credit is lacking? I dont have many but I thought it might be a start in a rebuild of the data base and forum search function.
    Also it might be good time to revisit some of the basics.

Cheers gedm

Well, you've already given us all a heads up with your disclaiming statement above. Just repeat it as needed whenever posting something of unknown origin. :d

"If you're in a fair fight, you didn't plan it right"

A good idea Jed. Most of our knowledge is shared knowledge so I think that you'd be fine posting it with the proviso you spoke of.
    Keep your airspeed up,

Jagdflieger

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...me=Jagdflieger

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty
    to purchase a little Temporary Safety,
    deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

Benjamin Franklin

Good thinking Gedm. I think I have a few too. Let's all look around and see what we have.

I think that's a great idea. Whenever I see some of these solutions to problems I always mean to save them but almost never do. Earlier today I wanted to post an answer to Maxstuka's post about breaking parts and I had to re-learn the effects section of the .dp file so I wouldn't give him bad info. I know the breaking parts topic is covered here about every 4 months or so when new people ask, I just never file it for myself. :redf:

Phew!

Ok, that will do for now, I'll do thw B's ans C's tomorrow night.

Members who have read this thread: 0