The King Cometh

Thread: The King Cometh

The King Cometh

LJ is heading to South beach. That move just made the Heat a contender. Can't wait to see who they get to be the role players.

Joe
    I7 6700K @ 4.8 / Gigabyte Z170X UD3 / 16GB G.Skill TridentZ 3200mhz / EVGA GTX 1070 Ti FTW Ultra 8GB / EVGA SuperNova 750 G2
    Samsung 960 Evo NVMe M.2 250gb Boot Drive / 960 Evo 1 TB SSD - Game Drive / WD Blue 500GB SSD - Sim Drive / WD Black 1TB HD
    Fractal Design Celsius S36 AIO Cooler / Fractal Design Define R6 / LG
    32GK850G-B 32" 1440P 144Hz G-Sync Monitor

Pearl Harbor Project developer
    Goin to be interesting!
    crashAZ- Virtual Navy
    [SIGPIC]http://www.sim-outhouse.net/images/rtwr2013/rtwr2013_sm.png[/SIGPIC]

Master of Disaster
    Me thinks the king be too self-centered!
    If government was the answer, it was a stupid question!

Quote Originally Posted by MudMarine View Post
    Me thinks the "King" part of that was all the proof that I needed.
    "Let Being Helpful Be More Important Than Being Right!" Some SOH Founder.

Who the heck is LJ?
    Let Being Helpful Be More Important Than Being Right.

NoNewMessages
    Willy? You haven't been watching the ongoing drama of the Lebron James free agency courtship? That's OK, me neither. I just hope basketball blabber shuts down for a few months.

And I can't help but wonder how those egos crowded into one little arena in Miami are going to react if they DON'T win a few rings in the next few years...

Being from Ohio, it got to the point that I could not turn on the evening news without the Lebron James soap opera being the head story. "Breaking news! A bus full of nuns has turned over and is on fire. But first, let's go to the sports desk and hear about Lebron James' bowl movement."

I am so glad that we did away with cable television and went to Netflix...no Lebron James on Netflix! No Tiger Woods, no Paris Hilton, no Kate Gosselin or Octomom. Free at last, free at last. Thank God, I am free at last.

OBIO
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by OBIO View Post
    Being from Ohio, it got to the point that I could not turn on the evening news without the Lebron James soap opera being the head story. "Breaking news! A bus full of nuns has turned over and is on fire. But first, let's go to the sports desk and hear about Lebron James' bowl movement."

I am so glad that we did away with cable television and went to Netflix...no Lebron James on Netflix! No Tiger Woods, no Paris Hilton, no Kate Gosselin or Octomom. Free at last, free at last. Thank God, I am free at last.

OBIO
    Well, I'll fill you in. Paris Hilton, Kate Gosselin, Octomom are no longer news. Tiger Woods will be back now that Lebron is done and that Paris Hilton has been replaced by Lindsay Lohan.

Quote Originally Posted by Butcherbird17 View Post
    LJ is heading to South beach. That move just made the Heat a contender. Can't wait to see who they get to be the role players.

Joe
    Being a Heat fan I think it's great, but it may be too many roosters in the hen house. If ya know what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by MudMarine View Post
    True, but if you had been touted as what I call the second coming of basketball's greatest player, then eventually your are going to start to believe the hype too.

Quote Originally Posted by OBIO View Post

OBIO

obio, sometimes you cut right through and hit the target like a lazer

Happiness Consultant
    Who?
    "Trust no man living with power to endanger the public liberty!" John Adams 1772

Snuffy / Ted

Quote Originally Posted by rayrey10 View Post
    Being a Heat fan I think it's great, but it may be too many roosters in the hen house. If ya know what I mean.
    I think they will get along pretty good. Remember they won gold together and played as a team. Plus its still Wades house, although he did say "It is my house, i just have room-mates now".
    No ego's between them at all, they are together to win Championships. Will they win a championship this upcoming season, i say "NO". They still need to put the supporting cast together and i don't think it will happen this season. Plus the championship still goes through LA right now and can't count out the Celtics, Bulls, Magic, Suns and a few other teams that are still pretty strong. But the East just got a lot stronger then the west, so it wont be long.

Joe
    I7 6700K @ 4.8 / Gigabyte Z170X UD3 / 16GB G.Skill TridentZ 3200mhz / EVGA GTX 1070 Ti FTW Ultra 8GB / EVGA SuperNova 750 G2
    Samsung 960 Evo NVMe M.2 250gb Boot Drive / 960 Evo 1 TB SSD - Game Drive / WD Blue 500GB SSD - Sim Drive / WD Black 1TB HD
    Fractal Design Celsius S36 AIO Cooler / Fractal Design Define R6 / LG
    32GK850G-B 32" 1440P 144Hz G-Sync Monitor

There was a question raised at another website that posed this question:

(enroute to Cleveland) The last fix in the CHARDON2 Star is LEBRN. I wonder if it will be renamed now?
    Perhaps TRATR?
    Bill Leaming
    3d Modeler Max/GMax
    C & XML Gauge Programmer

Military Visualizations
    http://milviz.com

Intel® Core™ i7-3770k 4.2GHz - Crucial 16GB DDR3 - Dual Radeon HD770 1GB DDR5 (Crossfire) - Eco II Watercooling - Win7 64bit
    Intel® Core™ i7-2600k 3.4GHz - Crucial 8GB DDR3 - NVIDIA EVGA GTX-770 SC 4GB - Win7 64bit

What is a "Lebron James"..........

A sports figure, right?

Yawn..............

NC

Damn! I know of two kings: Elvis and Richard Petty. Elvis is dead, and Petty moves from city to city, so it couldn't be him. Hmmmm ........ great! ANOTHER king, but only in his own mind.

Don

Forgot the King of Pop - Michael Jackson. But he's dead too. I thought Elvis was in Michigan.... :d

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Butcherbird17 View Post
    I think they will get along pretty good. Remember they won gold together and played as a team. Plus its still Wades house, although he did say "It is my house, i just have room-mates now".
    No ego's between them at all, they are together to win Championships. Will they win a championship this upcoming season, i say "NO". They still need to put the supporting cast together and i don't think it will happen this season. Plus the championship still goes through LA right now and can't count out the Celtics, Bulls, Magic, Suns and a few other teams that are still pretty strong. But the East just got a lot stronger then the west, so it wont be long.

Joe
    Agreed but the Olympics is only a "handful" of games not 82. Long time to have to share the spot light. And you are absolutely correct, they still have to get through Orlando and the Celtics, and potentially face the Lakers...no easy task without a big man in the line up.