B24 time is here at Regs
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: B24 time is here at Regs

B24 time is here at Regs

The B24 has arrived at Regs Hanger It is in Nachtpilotens section. There is a problem on the page with the expanded images so don't try them. All the download links work.

House Hobbit and I have made some test missions for the release so you can fly the planes.
    House Hobbit is making a good set of missions and will be posted in the near future.
    Good luck with it.
    Thanks to all that were involved. I myself have only done the Website work.

Hello seacondor,

I've travelled over to reg's and saw the B-24. Most excellent, thanks to all involved. However, for the engine sounds can you use any other sound like that of an AVH B-17?

great!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www3.telus.net/murrdaka/

thanks!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www3.telus.net/murrdaka/

Kurier auf Stube...pauke! NachtPiloten's Avatar

Engine Sounds and a few other words

You can use any sounds you want. You'll just need to redo the sounds cfg in the main folder and point it in the right direction.

Just a reminder. The model was provided to me by Luca and needed a cockpit (thanks to Steve Seybolt!) a revision of the animations (me) mapping and skinning (John and me), flightmodel and damage profile (me) and a good set of eyes to critique the plane (Frosty, Capt. Winters) to find the bugs. I was just fortunate enough to orchestrate the work and put it together.

The ai is accessible via qc, why you ask? The main model is a framerate hog, the price you pay for detail. You should be able to get 5-10 of the ai's in game without much issue compared to 1-2 of the main model.

The gunstations are all textured and mapped however they are a bit sparse. To access the waist and belly guns you must use shift+c! Due to limitations with CFS3 not all the stations could be animated. Other than that just let me know what errors you find and we'll fix them.

Just want to say a big thanks to all involved. There are two other D planes to be released and then a J sometime in the distant future.

SOH-CM-2014
    Blog Entries

got mine WORKING for ETO ..AND MISSION.. and using the sounds files for b24- from cfs2 sound files works excellent ......

THE COCKPIT IS A REAL step forward out side of firepower ...for growth and further emersion

excellent hats off

a world wife CLAP for the developer/s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=We4eLG-Y08c

tks joshua

Blog Entries

:salute:Wonderful:ernae:Great work guys
    CHEERS

SOH-CM-2014
    Blog Entries

HH" =HOBBIT , no more words as your missions need no more words ...tks

theres MANY SILENT " behinde the scenes makers , testers and admin and making it possiable for us the simmer to get - fly and try - and enjoy

sir grizz" - known as grizzely ....is one of em tks grizzey

Live: Western Maryland. From: North Central West, By God, Virginia.
    Loverboy1,

Clarification here. I only did a small series of aircraft test runs for NP and his team.

The real praise goes to Nachtpiloten, sdsbolt, Seacondor, and HouseHobbit (for a mission on Reg's), and those we never saw who worked on this wonderful and excellent addition.:d

Tooth, Fang, & Claw

Another use for sheep: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2FX9rviEhw

Let there be light again. Made for Hellsadroppin II, I hope the texturing is the same for the others too. No landing light as of yet. Perhaps later tonight.

<Effect Type="Track" EffectName="fx_ac_Light_nav_green" PosX="16.84" PosZ="-0.65" PosY="1.07" MinVel="1" MaxVel="65"></Effect>
    <Effect Type="Track" EffectName="fx_ac_Light_nav_red" PosX="-16.84" PosZ="-0.65" PosY="1.07" MinVel="1" MaxVel="65"></Effect>
    <Effect Type="Track" EffectName="fx_ac_Light_formation_red" PosX="0" PosZ="-0.28" PosY="-1.96" MinVel="1" MaxVel="65"></Effect>
    <Effect Type="Track" EffectName="fx_ac_Light_formation_green" PosX="0" PosZ="-0.68" PosY="-1.95" MinVel="1" MaxVel="65"></Effect>
    <Effect Type="Track" EffectName="fx_ac_Light_formation_yellow" PosX="0" PosZ="-1.3" PosY="-1.94" MinVel="1" MaxVel="65"></Effect>
    <Effect Type="Track" EffectName="fx_ac_Light_tail" PosX="4.12" PosZ="-10.8" PosY="1.9" MinVel="1" MaxVel="65"></Effect>
    <Effect Type="Track" EffectName="fx_ac_Light_tail" PosX="-4.12" PosZ="-10.8" PosY="1.9" MinVel="1" MaxVel="65"></Effect>
    <Effect Type="Track" EffectName="fx_N_gtrail" PosX="16.9" PosZ="-1" PosY="1.05" MinVel="35" MaxVel="45"></Effect>
    <Effect Type="Track" EffectName="fx_N_gtrail" PosX="-16.9" PosZ="-1" PosY="1.05" MinVel="35" MaxVel="45"></Effect>

Now that I can post again I'll say: THANKS to all involved, you did this old lady justice!

First the Baltimore then the Lib, looks like I should get back to work and give you some more unfinished models to complete!:d

Texturing

Quote Originally Posted by greycap.raf View Post
    Let there be light again. Made for Hellsadroppin II, I hope the texturing is the same for the others too. No landing light as of yet. Perhaps later tonight.

<
    All the texture sheets are the same for all the models.

Quote Originally Posted by SixGhost View Post
    Now that I can post again I'll say: THANKS to all involved, you did this old lady justice!

First the Baltimore then the Lib, looks like I should get back to work and give you some more unfinished models to complete!:d

Like a 109g-2? Just dreaming out loud...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ATTACK IN THE WEST
    MED AIRWAR

Luca,
    How about that very nice Ju87d you have done.m

Quote Originally Posted by grizzly50 View Post
    Loverboy1,

Clarification here. I only did a small series of aircraft test runs for NP and his team.

The real praise goes to Nachtpiloten, sdsbolt, Seacondor, and HouseHobbit (for a mission on Reg's), and those we never saw who worked on this wonderful and excellent addition.:d
    Don't forget Bravo4 for the skins.
    I myself only did the website work.
    However I might be remapping some of the Turrets as an upgrade.

Wink See .....

Seacondor,

I'll get you to share your talents! :ernae:

these are MARVELLOUS......thanks to all....

Greg, I sent the source files for the Stuka to John some days ago, you might want to check with him or Ted maybe?

And Nigel, happens that I sent the 109F source too so...you might be lucky!:d

Greg, I sent the source files for the Stuka to John some days ago, you might want to check with him or Ted maybe?

Thanks Luca,
    He might have passed it on to Steve. If it hasn't been taken over by the time I have complete my current projects I will jump on it.

John

has them.....

Good stuff.... someone knows how to paint!

Attachment 10439

Attachment 10438

Can someone tell me why the Catalinas are needed for the B-24 install? What files are the B-24's looking for from the Catalinas? Or are the Cats just needed for the missions?

I haven't downloaded the B-24's yet. I'll wait a few days to avoid a bandwidth stretch over at Reg's.

Yaaaay! Brilliant news! A new 109F, and perhaps an early G! Let's be honest, all it takes is blanking out the lower canopy triangles and adding a couple of little intakes on the cowling... (Yes, I know later production aircraft had bigger wheels and wing bulges, but let's make it sound as m minimalistic as possible until somebody actually does say, "Yes, I'll do it!")
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ATTACK IN THE WEST
    MED AIRWAR

Quote Originally Posted by lewis11777 View Post
    Good stuff.... someone knows how to paint!

Attachment 10439

Attachment 10438
    Lewis I agree! Somebody also knows how to get the lights working too! I just appreciate this bird so much, I just wanna bomb the heck out of the Fatherland because of it!

Also, very nice, no very sweet assortment of bomb flavors attached to this bird! More than my B-17 could ever handle. I got three parked SM-81 Pipistrellos with just 2 bombs. Very Sweet indeed!