Etendard IVM still in Progress... - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Etendard IVM still in Progress...

Sylvain...like many others I do follow your work constantly (checking your website daily....) ....fantastic work!!

I wonder though, will you also model the IVP recce version??

Cheers,
    Hank

Thank you all!

Quote Originally Posted by hae5904 View Post
    I wonder though, will you also model the IVP recce version??
    Yes the IVP is on my list but certainly we will release first and simple IVM package (only the 2 tanks configuration) and after the all package( clean, 2 tanks, various weapons and refueling pod)...
    If in the meanwhile I have the time to modify the exterior model (mainly the nose and adding recco pod) and the built the VC (the same 3D gauges in different places in order to make room for the recco commands) the IVP will be into the included.

If not, I will make another release later...

It doesn't matter for me, I've got still a long way to go with the Etendards! After the IVM and IVP, I have the IVP "modernized" (the one with the camo scheme paint with an enhanced avionic) and then the Super-Etendard (SUé) and at least the Super-Etendard Modernized (the current SEM)...

I prefer do not speak about time line in order to keep my moral high (lol)

Regards,
    S.

Videre Vincere Est

It's about time the Etendard is introduced to FSX. Looks great! :salute:

"When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity." - Albert Einstein

Warrant's [MARQUEE]YouTube Channel[/MARQUEE] [MARQUEE]Photobucket [/MARQUEE] [MARQUEE]Webpage[/MARQUEE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Weather radar EU and USA

Quote Originally Posted by sparouty View Post
    Thank you all!

Yes the IVP is on my list but certainly we will release first and simple IVM package (only the 2 tanks configuration) and after the all package( clean, 2 tanks, various weapons and refueling pod)...
    If in the meanwhile I have the time to modify the exterior model (mainly the nose and adding recco pod) and the built the VC (the same 3D gauges in different places in order to make room for the recco commands) the IVP will be into the included.

If not, I will make another release later...

It doesn't matter for me, I've got still a long way to go with the Etendards! After the IVM and IVP, I have the IVP "modernized" (the one with the camo scheme paint with an enhanced avionic) and then the Super-Etendard (SUé) and at least the Super-Etendard Modernized (the current SEM)...

I prefer do not speak about time line in order to keep my moral high (lol)

Regards,
    S.
    Thanks for the update Sylvain!! Simply awesome to see the Etendard family coming to life!!

And yes...we will be patient.....

Cheers

Glad I still know something about the French language......preparing myself for carrier ops using sparouty's manual at his website.....cool!!
    http://perso.numericable.fr/sonny3/RFN/

Cheers/Salut.....

Fantasic and one of my all time favourite aircraft really cannot wait for this super addition to fsx!
    Pete!

Support Help For Heroes!

Hi!
    Many thanks, I'm glad you like this plane!

Quote Originally Posted by hae5904 View Post
    Glad I still know something about the French language......preparing myself for carrier ops using sparouty's manual at his website.....cool!!
    http://perso.numericable.fr/sonny3/RFN/

Cheers/Salut.....
    This manual is a guide maid by Michel Panattoni, my advisor in chief, a former EtendardIVM an Crusader pilot. It explains in detail some navy procedures used for EtendardIVM naval ops. It covers some Zephyr, Crusader and Alizé procedures too, and a former LSO had validated all of that!!
    Trust me, this document is full of navy experience
    For now, the pdf is in French, sorry... but I will do my best to translate it (and also the future EtendardIVM manual) in English before the release...:salute:

Regards,
    Sylvain

Hi,
    Here is a little video to show you a funny feature added to my Etendard : I call it the "LSO approach control"
    Using Neutrino's macros for Carrier Tacan (thanks again Neutrino!!) and Acceleration's sound files, it checks regularly your carrier approach playing different and appropriate LSO sound files.
    Now, you don't need to fly FSX carrier mission anymore to ear the LSO voice :mixedsmi:

Nota: in this video, you can ear the French Acceleration LSO voice
    Nota2: we added a canopy transparency possibilty in order to have a pilot view more realistic (in the real life, 2 eyes help to see "through" canopy elements)

Amazing!
    Pete!

Support Help For Heroes!

a dream come true...the Etendard IV for FSX :ernae:

Exclamation

"Royal French Navy" Team's FSX Dassault Etendard IV will be available soon
    free for all as a Beta testing model !!!!

Stay tuned !

VaporZ

Great to hear!!!

Just finished the manual Sylvain posted yesterday...I'm prepared!!

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by VaporZ View Post
    "Royal French Navy" Team's FSX Dassault Etendard IV will be available soon
    free for all as a Beta testing model !!!!

Stay tuned !

VaporZ
    Hi!
    Yes we're looking for a first release soon. We call it "beta" because this release will not cover our desired scope, but it has been already tested.. so may be, the most appropriate term should be "pre-release"...

Anyway, we're working on some gauge issues and the documentation before starting to packaging.
    An English version of the manual is on my to-do-list ... but days have still only 24hours each...:isadizzy:

Regards,
    Sylvain

I wouldn't worry about an english manual rollus never released one for his mirage and we managed to figure that out between us on here, I'd just concentrate on the actual aircraft itself cause it's your baby so this is just my impateint opinion
    Pete!

Support Help For Heroes!

Aucun manuel anglais? pas de problème!

Salut :salute:

Silvain, we who have waited all this time greatly appreciate all your efforts as well as those who have worked on the project with you. We will be very grateful for the initial release as well as the following full release when the time comes. No worry about the manual, we can translate it over if need be! Looking forward to launching and trapping off of Clem with this fine model!

:salute:
    "Soon to be Expat"

Quote Originally Posted by peter12213 View Post
    I wouldn't worry about an english manual rollus never released one for his mirage and we managed to figure that out between us on here, I'd just concentrate on the actual aircraft itself cause it's your baby so this is just my impateint opinion
    I translated my copy from a couple weeks ago. Being a Word doc it was easy. Being a Dassault product it was even easier. A very complete model so far with even more added since the version I saw.
    :ernae:

Complement of information

On French Royal Navy web site, with the Etendard IVM "Manuel de vol"
    ( flight manual ) there is also to download a 21 pages "Tutorial Appontage
    et Catapultage" ( Carrier Take Off and Landings tutorial ) writen by
    Michel Panattoni.

In real life, Mr Panatonni is a retired french naval officer and was during
    its naval career a real Etendard IVM pilot ( !!!!! ).

This tutorial covers 4 x french naval bases operations plus carrier operations
    and detailed carrier circuits for french naval Etendards, Crusaders, Alizés and
    Zephyrs naval aircrafts.

Like the Flight manual. this tutorial is also in french language but with a good
    online french to english traductor it is quite easy to translate.

Thanks to the RFN Team for this well detailed tutorial !

VaporZ

I am very much looking forward to this! It looks excellent!
    Hopefully there is a chance of seeing it early this weekend?

Quote Originally Posted by SeanTK View Post
    I am very much looking forward to this! It looks excellent!
    Hopefully there is a chance of seeing it early this weekend?
    Hi!
    I'm afraid not this WE...
    I have some issues on the navigation gauges that remain so I will not package the model this WE...
    I hope we'll find out a solution soon...
    Regards,
    Sylvain

Quote Originally Posted by sparouty View Post
    Hi!
    I'm afraid not this WE...
    I have some issues on the navigation gauges that remain so I will not package the model this WE...
    I hope we'll find out a solution soon...
    Regards,
    Sylvain
    Sylvain, we know when it's ready it will be worth the wait. I've been studying the manual and I am quite anxious to get into Etendard IV and hit Le Clem's deck!

Have a good and safe weekend.:salute:
    "Soon to be Expat"

Before the arrival of this superb FSX Etendard IVM you can already download
    4 x french "aéronavale" bases scenery with runways equiped with training mirrors
    and arrestor cables.

These realistic sceneries have been produced by topgun scenery digital artist
    Tony Mezieres and our friend Sylvain Parouty.

These are :

LFRJ Landivisiau and LFRH Lann-Bihoué located in Britanny
    plus
    LFTW Nimes Garons and LFTH Hyères located in the south of France

These sceneries are available here :
    http://royalefrenchnavy.gratisim.fr/FSX_Decors.htm

Well done gentlemen !

VaporZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VaporZ View Post
    Before the arrival of this superb FSX Etendard IVM you can already download
    4 x french "aéronavale" bases scenery with runways equiped with training mirrors
    and arrestor cables.

These realistic sceneries have been produced by topgun scenery digital artist
    Tony Mezieres and our friend Sylvain Parouty.

These are :

LFRJ Landivisiau and LFRH Lann-Bihoué located in Britanny
    plus
    LFTW Nimes Garons and LFTH Hyères located in the south of France

These sceneries are available here :
    http://royalefrenchnavy.gratisim.fr/FSX_Decors.htm

Well done gentlemen !

VaporZ
    What a great site - thanks Vapors. Though, we really should keep it quiet from Huub, though ...
    (http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...ad.php?t=43719)

dl

The "Beta/Testing" Etendard IVM to came soon will be the version
    equipped with two underwing fuel tanks.

Stay tuned

VaporZ

Members who have read this thread: 0