my new Website

Thread: my new Website

my new Website

hello everyone i been very busy last few days i just geting around to work on my new page and uploading my repaints there so soon you guys can download them cessna 172 textures i was making here the link to the website

http://www.wix.com/hotshotmike1001/C...tShop/Page%200:salute:
    Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

==Punisher of Arizona == Thin Blue Line

JamesChams

Icon5

Quote Originally Posted by Cirrus N210MS View Post
    hello everyone i been very busy ... making here the link to the website http://www.wix.com/hotshotmike1001/C...tShop/Page%200:salute:
    Real sweet site!

Hebrews 11:6 "But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him."

Thank you very much.
    Sincerely,
    From,
    James F. Chams

yep its coming along nice:salute:
    Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

hey skyhawk the first 172 skins up

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

Interesting audio effects....I went ahead and got your Beech repaint....Thanks!!
    Basic Flying Rules: "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there."