Soon in my inventory......

Thread: Soon in my inventory......

Videre Vincere Est

Cool Soon in my inventory......

"When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity." - Albert Einstein

Warrant's [MARQUEE]YouTube Channel[/MARQUEE] [MARQUEE]Photobucket [/MARQUEE] [MARQUEE]Webpage[/MARQUEE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Weather radar EU and USA

Any day now...which marketing hype have you been reading? :costumes:
    Cheers,

Nick

(screenshotartist - long gone)

SOH-CM-2014
    The land where dust is manufactured and people are high temp tested!
    Looks awesome Falcon!

That VC looks brilliant.

I watched a great documentary on the Falcon the other day. Awesome planes. I cant believe they are now this old.

Wouldnt it be cool to get one from Surplus, fix it up, and fly that thing to Oshkosh..! :d

Bill
    Humble Poly bender and warrior of Vertices

Alienware Console i7 3770 CPU 3.40 GHz / 16 Gigs of RAM / GTX660 GC w/2 Gigs of VRAM / Windows 7 64 Ultimate
    Running 3X Samsung 840 SSD HD's, 200 Gig each, 500/500 Read/Write

The VC has been improved since those shots....:mixedsmi:

Quote Originally Posted by jcagle View Post
    The VC has been improved since those shots....:mixedsmi:
    Yes it has:

Cheers,

Nick

njbb1995
    Yay looking forward to this

Charter Member 2015
    Wow!!! Now THAT'S detail :isadizzy::ernae::ernae:
    I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things — Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Videre Vincere Est

Cool

Drewl:ernae:

Mailman....oh mailman.....where are you...WITH MY DVD, i want it now, i want it, i want it!!!:costumes:

Looks stunning, really looking forward to see the darn disk on my doormat.

Only wonder if the external model is gonna have a pilot in it, and if the latest and greatest stuff is available for the F-16 (Rover, JDAM, JASSM, Paveway-4 kits on bombs, IRIS-T, AIM-9X, ATGP, external dorsal tanks etc).

I know i will have many hours of fun with the birds, the RNLAF Mig-killer F-16AM (J-063, 1999) is included in the liveries.:cost1:

"When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity." - Albert Einstein

Warrant's [MARQUEE]YouTube Channel[/MARQUEE] [MARQUEE]Photobucket [/MARQUEE] [MARQUEE]Webpage[/MARQUEE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Weather radar EU and USA

The external model has had a pilot for months.

I'd suggest if you've already paid for the plane, you may want to keep up to date with progress

Aerosoft development forums: http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showforum=103

Quick pics forum: http://screenart.proboards101.com/in...board=aerosoft

These shots I took in July:

Cheers,

Nick

Videre Vincere Est

Cool

You make me happy.

Pre-ordered and payed for the bird months ago indeed. But work (exercises and stuff) keep me from peeking in developments. Pre-purchased the bird because my FSX hangar is incomplete with a decent state of the art simulation of the machine i work with.....the F-16! :cost1:

tried all the freeware stuff out there, but the Aerosoft F-16 was already IT for me the day they announced it!:d

Thanks for the screenies and the links :ernae:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Weather radar EU and USA

No problems. The Beta is in the final stages now, most of the major work has been done and I think it's a case of details, details, details. I'll try to keep posting here as will Vin and Dag, who sometimes drop by and who are more involved in development, but if you can find time to drop by the Aerosoft forums you'll have the latest public information available.
    Cheers,

Nick

Charter Member 2015
    ......and if you want to fly an F-16 right now, why not try this... http://www.danskekampfly.dk/MEDIA+%2.../f-16_spil.htm

:d
    I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things — Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

I'm not sure how much more information is prudent to give out beyond this, but the new VC actually has fewer polygons than the older VC (master modeler at work), so it has better performance.

SOH-CM-2014
    The land where dust is manufactured and people are high temp tested!

GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!

Now that is a VC!!! and a half! with an extra side of VC as well.....!

Humble Poly bender and warrior of Vertices

Alienware Console i7 3770 CPU 3.40 GHz / 16 Gigs of RAM / GTX660 GC w/2 Gigs of VRAM / Windows 7 64 Ultimate
    Running 3X Samsung 840 SSD HD's, 200 Gig each, 500/500 Read/Write

And perhaps the best vapour effects I've ever seen for FS:

http://www.viny.nl/upload/preview/F-16_vapor_1.jpg

No idea how they do it!

Members who have read this thread: 0