Midnight and no VRS Super Hornet!

Thread: Midnight and no VRS Super Hornet!

tigisfat

Midnight and no VRS Super Hornet!

While, they said only a major problem would prevent them. I hope they are doing all right and get their problems fixed.

Blog Entries
    welll, yeh.. no release here yet at 1AM.. i gotta admit, i dont like bugs, but this one looks pretty darned good..

Charter Member 2010
    Blog Entries
    The aircraft was released approximately 52 minutes after midnight see here: http://www.vrsimulations.com/forums/...php?f=7&t=2517 . I imagine Jon and team worked all day on it, and he said in his second post that he was to tired to update the website.. If you go to your customer service page following the link in that post you will be able to download the aircraft if you pre-ordered it, or if you use the pre-order button on the main page of the site. I won't be able to install it till after I get home today but at least I managed to download it. Hopefully this helps you guys.
    Steve
    FSX Hours: 3000+

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Roadburner440 View Post
    The aircraft was released approximately 52 minutes after midnight see here: http://www.vrsimulations.com/forums/...php?f=7&t=2517 . I imagine Jon and team worked all day on it, and he said in his second post that he was to tired to update the website.. If you go to your customer service page following the link in that post you will be able to download the aircraft if you pre-ordered it, or if you use the pre-order button on the main page of the site. I won't be able to install it till after I get home today but at least I managed to download it. Hopefully this helps you guys.
    I just tried and I get a 404 error?
    John

My first SIM was a Link Trainer. My last was a T-6 II

AMD Ryzen 7 7800 X3D@ 5.1 GHz
    32 GB DDR5 RAM
    3 M2 Drives. 1 TB Boot, 2 TB Sim drive, 2 TB Add-on Drive, 6TB Backup data hard drive
    RTX 3080 10GB VRAM, Meta Quest 3 VR Headset

Charter Member 2010
    Blog Entries
    Unfortunately for some reason their forums have been down all day.. wonder if it is getting swamped with people trying to look?
    Steve
    FSX Hours: 3000+