Project Opensky 777-300\200 (FINISHED)

View Poll Results: How Happy Are you? about this 777 Package?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • Super Happy

38 69.09%
  • Kind of Happy

17 30.91%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Project Opensky 777-300\200 (FINISHED)

Project Opensky 777-300\200 (FINISHED)

Download is ready for you guys

http://www.filefront.com/15990387/Pr...--777-200.exe/

Thats Only A few of the Themes It comes with It uses The stock 737-800 VC panel it uses 777 Sound pack from project Opensky Which is just SWEET as can be :salute:

When More textures come out ill make a update to put the new textures in a Update download enjoy! i know i am
    Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

==Punisher of Arizona == Thin Blue Line

tigisfat
    I thought you guys had a separate 777 VC?

nope though really would have liked one aswell 737 vc works just good though :salute:
    Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

now this is a neat looking screen shot

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

Wow! That is one HUUUUGE download!

Nearly 300Mb ?
    If you know the avatar, you know the man!
    M/B: Asus Z170 Deluxe - CPU: i7 6700k - RAM: 16Gb Corsair DDR4 3200mhz - Vid: Asus GTX970
    Windows 10 (x64) on M.2 SSD - FS Software on: Sata SSD

its all of the 777 stuff they have in one download

everything from all the skins to full sound pack and all the fsx models from project opensky :salute:

278 MB

thats the size of the installer

if you wanna chat anyone i am on this teamspeak 3 server flying from KBOS to EGLL in 777

74.93.36.229:9987

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

Racing The sun!

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

What I have noticed with this, is that I cannot create outside camara views using the new EZdok. I just don't see the external skins usning EZdok.

Anyone else got this?
    If you know the avatar, you know the man!
    M/B: Asus Z170 Deluxe - CPU: i7 6700k - RAM: 16Gb Corsair DDR4 3200mhz - Vid: Asus GTX970
    Windows 10 (x64) on M.2 SSD - FS Software on: Sata SSD

night time shot

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

Question

Quote Originally Posted by dougal95 View Post
    What I have noticed with this, is that I cannot create outside camara views using the new EZdok. I just don't see the external skins usning EZdok.

Anyone else got this?

whats EZdok???

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

Coastie Dolphins/Spartans CG_1976's Avatar
    Now im happy, the Cubana paint I have works perfect and with the panel editor I dropped in the Posky utility panel to control her doors and goodies.

AMD FX 8-Core Black 4.2Ghz, 8G Ram 2TB HD, W8.1 pending W10, ATI R5 2G X2 Crossfire
    http://www.canadianarcticfse.com/

goto be puting out a small update which will add the posky tool into panel so you can access the Extras in the planes :salute:

http://dc232.4shared.com/download/255341876/83527814

Install to Main FSX folder

Later some time today will aswell be uploading extra paints in a installer and will be adding to the list of what you can fly

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

tigisfat
    Quote Originally Posted by Cirrus N210MS View Post
    nope though really would have liked one aswell 737 vc works just good though :salute:
    This is a great offering. It looks and sounds awesome and flies great, but I looked it up and there IS an opensky 777 VC. Any clue why it's not on this one? How many 777 packages does POKSY make?

tigisfat
    ah,

I found it: http://forums.flightsim.com/vbfs/sho...d.php?t=211797

This is another project sky 777 with a VC. It was also released recently. Where can I find the one with the VC? does it share externals with this one?

They make such beautiful models. Their downloads/installs/models/panels are SOOOOOOO confusing . . .
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

that's why i don't use their stuff. i'm just into tubes enough to want to build a kit. even if they are supposed to really be nice models when assembled.

Quote Originally Posted by expat View Post
    They make such beautiful models. Their downloads/installs/models/panels are SOOOOOOO confusing . . .
    Just getting the VC, Grabowski's Panel and gauges to work with their ERJ-145 was a headache :isadizzy:

I love their models, but having read their forum, I'd never bother asking a question on there as many questions result an unnecessarily rude answer along the lines of "we're not ansswering your question as you should read our knowledge base". Quite right, but I still don't get some of the answers I need when I have and more polite communication style would be pleasant. Here is an example of what I mean:

http://www.projectopensky.com/index.php?showtopic=34177

I have only learnt what I know by asking questions on here, thankyou Sim Outhouse community for not responding to me like I'm an idiot.

wow what bunch of BS...
    i do hope they know that most of the FS9 devlopers are making full FSX stuff lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by guzler View Post
    I love their models, but having read their forum, I'd never bother asking a question on there as many questions result an unnecessarily rude answer along the lines of "we're not ansswering your question as you should read our knowledge base". Quite right, but I still don't get some of the answers I need when I have and more polite communication style would be pleasant. Here is an example of what I mean:

http://www.projectopensky.com/index.php?showtopic=34177

I have only learnt what I know by asking questions on here, thankyou Sim Outhouse community for not responding to me like I'm an idiot.
    Man, I just got to reading that link now. I knew they were bad over there but not like that. That is the kind of scum that pushes people away from the hobby. I will make it a point to never install a POSKY aircraft again, nor say anything good about them anywhere I go. :toilet:

I'm so happy to be a member here. I've said it a million times before- this is the best FS forum around. :ernae:

MCDesigns
    Interesting link, I too am amazed at the harsh attitude displayed there. Even more surprised to see one of our own as a mod, guess the atmosphere here in the FSX forum isn't that bad afterall, LOL.

I find it strange behaviour to offer their work to the public then speak to them in that way. My only conclusion - Arrogance.

I fly their planes quite often, as they are very good and I would be cutting my nose off.....now if they made money from my pleasure, that would be different.

There is a definite anti-fsx tone about the website which is confusing when they offer FSX models ????

And I thought I had a screw loose !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by guzler View Post
    I don't like POSKY for their attitude either, but I can perfectly see where they're coming from.
    If my forums got tanked with superfluous questions 24/7, I would mount a higher horse, too.

jackedwardmorris95
    Quote Originally Posted by Cirrus N210MS View Post
    whats EZdok???
    A Camera Hack Program for FSX

Members who have read this thread: 0