What does your Birth Date say about you?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What does your Birth Date say about you?

What does your Birth Date say about you?

Let's make it fun and share your findings!

http://www.funquizcards.com/quiz/fun...-about-you.php

Mine is:

Born on 17th
    You are not a very loud person. But at times you lose your temper very easily. You have a creative bent in you. You like to indulge in artistic ventures. You are mature beyond your years. You try to be friends with everyone. You are born to flirt with the opposite sex (<--Nah! Really? )You prefer independence and seek space in your love relationships.

Mine says:

"You have a patient and introspective personality. You do things after thinking about the pros and cons. You are kind and altruistic by nature. You like to help others. Your enthusiasm is infectious. You express your love to your beloved every now and then. You take great care of your sweetheart and shower all your attention on him/her."

That web site must be broken... LOLOL
    MB: GIGABYTE GA-X299 UD4 PRO ATX
    CPU: Intel(R) Core™ Processor i9-10900X Ten-Core 3.7GHz
    MEM: 64GB (8GBx8) DDR4/3000MHz Quad Channel
    GPU: RTX 3080 Ti 12GB GDDR6
    HP Reverb G2

Members +
    mines rather amusing.
    13th
    You are wise beyond your years. Your friends turn to you whenever they need any advice. You care for the people close to your heart. You are a very good motivator. You work very well in teams and are a team-player. You don't hold back your feelings and are very expressive in love and romance.

Cheers :ernae:
    Lindsay

Born on the 29th:
    You are an optimistic person and like to motivate others. You do not take many risks and adopt a cautious approach before trying anything new. In your free time, you are lively and relaxed. You like to chill out with friends whenever you get the chance. You are very passionate in love and make your partner feel on top of the world.
    Yep, that's me!

Talented,Thoughtful, Witty

"You are a happy-go-lucky person. You take life as it comes. Family and friends are very important to you. You are known for your wit. You possess talent to master one of the arts. Try to find your artistic ability if you haven't yet. You are very thoughtful and care for your sweetheart when in a relationship."
    "No, I'm not a good shot, but I shoot often." - Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt

"Born on 9th
    You have a smart and stylish personality. The opposite sex gets easily attracted towards you. You love the finer things of life. You believe in living in the present. You take very good care of your family and friends. In a relationship, your partner is the apple of your eye."

The first two items...not so much. As for the rest, spot on.
    Expect banging, belching and an occasional manly fart as you roar down the runway at full power. (I have found that the engine can make similar noises)

Blog Entries
    21st: independent, beautiful, affectionate

Born on 21st
    You live life to the fullest and don't worry about tomorrow. You like to be as independent as possible. You confront obstacles in life by giving your best. You are a beautiful person. You are fun to be with. Someone will fall in love with you for the intimacy and affection you tend to show.

Beautiful?????? I don't wanna hear one comment from you clowns!
    Ted

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">
    Vivat Christus Rex! Ad maiorem Dei gloriam

Well heres mine...

Born on 29th
    You are an optimistic person and like to motivate others. You do not take many risks and adopt a cautious approach before trying anything new. In your free time, you are lively and relaxed. You like to chill out with friends whenever you get the chance. You are very passionate in love and make your partner feel on top of the world.

Some of this is true and some not. Whilst I like to motivate others I am also a courageous heart and will take chances when trying new things. Not much will scare me off if I think I can make a go with something new. The down side of this is that I often end up paying the price for my bold approaches...
    I am also a bit of a loner when it comes to people. I am open but wary to strangers and prefer the company of my wife or a family member. I have few friends... but I cherish those few and consider their friendship priceless.

BB686:USA-flag:
    "El gato que camina como hombre" -- The cat that walks like a man

Quote Originally Posted by txnetcop View Post

Born on 21st
    You live life to the fullest and don't worry about tomorrow. You like to be as independent as possible. You confront obstacles in life by giving your best. You are a beautiful person. You are fun to be with. Someone will fall in love with you for the intimacy and affection you tend to show.

Ted

<INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick=jsCall(); type=hidden>
    LOL!!!!!!!! It just means you are a beautiful person Ted

All of you guys are such good sports! Thanks for participating!

Happiness Consultant
    Born on 15th
    You have a very magnetic personality. You always stand out in a crowd. You are usually smiling and spreading cheer around. You are serious about life. You have certain goals in life which you want to reach and you strive hard to achieve them. You pour your everything in a relationship. Sentiments are very important for you

----

Some of this is true ... some of it ain't!
    "Trust no man living with power to endanger the public liberty!" John Adams 1772

Snuffy / Ted

Born on the 10th

You are a very charismatic person. People love to be in touch with you. You are self sacrificing in your relationships. You are like a coconut - tough outside but sensitive at heart. At times, you love to indulge in artistic and creative ventures. Take care that people don't take advantage of your helpful nature.

Sometimes I feel like a nut and sometimes I don't.....

"Hornets by mandate, Tomcats by choice!"

tigisfat
    Mine says, "Sometimes you can be angry, but sometimes you can be nice"

Man, it's SPOT ON!! I was mvoed to tears. I have other friends that are as gullible as I am, and they printed it and want to frame it. HOW DO THEY KNOW?!

Retired SOH Administrator
    What does your birth date say about you?

Born on 20th
    You are a person who is liked by one and all. Few people will hate you. You are innocent and very friendly. Try not to be very gullible. You have a sensitive side which very few people close to you know about. Members of your own sex are jealous with you because of how easily you mix with the opposite sex.
    Fireman's prayer

Give me the strength to save a life,Whatever be its age
    Help me to embrace a little child, Before it is too late
    Or save an older person from The horror of that fate
    Enable me to be alert and Hear the weakest shout
    And quickly and efficiently To put the fire out
    I want to fill my calling and To give the best in me
    To guard my every neighbor And protect their property
    And if according to your will I have to lose my life
    Please bless with your protecting hand My children and my wife.

Author unknown

Born on 5th
    You have a magnetic and pleasing personality. You have a good sense of humor. People like you to be around them. You tend to fall in love very fast. You are emotional and may suffer in case of a break-up. You love to wear fashionable and stylish clothes.
    What a crock of Poop!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tim Piglet Conrad
    Piglet's Peculiar Planes
    "Ahhh... the freedom of freeware!"
    First Rule of Aviation:
    Don't piss off your mechanic.

harleyman
    Mine to the best of the way I see me is spot on...

2nd: helpful, loving, optimistic

Born on 2nd
    You are a very helpful person. You make friends easily. You tend to be very loving and caring in your relationships. You are very optimistic and confident about the things you do. This is a quality which will help you to get ahead of others in life.

Mine: 22nd ++++++++++++++++++ Even though, you are not very extrovert, you mix very well with people once you know them a bit. You are a God-fearing person. You are someone known for your intelligence. At times, you crave for attention. You love the company of your friends and cherish the time you spend with them. You will find bliss with the person you love most in your life. +++++++++++++++++++ Mostly true...but if I were any more extroverted, it would probably be illegal! Not a shy or withdrawn bone in my body. I don't have to know a person to have a great conversation with them....my wife calls me Gabby for a reason. OBIO And why won't my posts retain blank spaces between paragraphs?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Charter Member 2011
    C9G I share a calendar day with you, and it's obviously all true...
    One thing: this year, SOH was dismantled a day before my birthday, and rebuilt the day after.
    I wonder if this was a result of
    You prefer independence and seek space in your love relationships
    or if SOH was just economising on birthday cards? (No birthday wishes, see?)
    Good thing I'm not very superstitious, one could easily take this kind of thing personally...

Quote Originally Posted by txnetcop View Post

Born on 21st

Ted

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">
    mine is the same, and i was about to say the same thing you did

Chapel Hill, NC and the Texas Hill Country
    ..15th:

By golly, this dog is gonna be your buddy. You can count on it ! This dog loves to go camping, loves to go running,
    loves to do tricks. Is happiest riding in the car with its head out the window. Friendly and outgoing, he can look like a champion one moment and turn into a clown in the next. A companion in the strongest sense of the word.
    If given the opportunity, loves to roam on its own.
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass....

It's about learning

to dance in the rain.

Mine sayz..

14th: leader, cool, faithful

Born on 14th
    You are born to be a leader. You are cool in difficult situations and inspire others in times of crisis. You love traveling. You like to dress in sync with the latest fashion trends. You love to be pampered by your loved one. You prefer to be in a serious relationship. You are faithful to your family.
    I dunno... Are shorts and a T-shirt still in sync with the latest fashion trends??

--WH

Retired SOH Administrator Henry's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    You have a sexy and mysterious personality. Because of this, the opposite sex love to be around you. You are very sociable and amiable. You show good leadership skills and this will help you in your workplace. You weigh pros and cons before taking any decision. You want your partner to be good looking, dynamic and humorous.
    when do it start
    H
    DONT CRY WHEN YOU LOSE SOMEONE
    SMILE BECAUSE YOU KNEW THAT PERSON
    IN ABOOK!

Ken Stallings
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud9Gal View Post
    What does your birth date say about you?.
    That I'm alive ...

SOH-CM-2020
    Born on 6th

You are cheerful at heart. You are enthusiastic about trying new things. You have an adventurous streak. At the same time, you are a sensitive individual. You can maintain friendships very well. You are compassionate and caring for the people you love. You will accomplish a lot in life.

Pete.

Born on 12th
    You are a wise person known for your humility. You are dedicated and sincere in your studies/work. You are an emotional lover. You tend to get possessive in your relationships. Otherwise, you are an easy-going and friendly person. You love to dress well. You are realistic in the game of life.

Don't know about the dressing well as I tend to dress for comfort more than anything. I hate suits & ties.
    Let Being Helpful Be More Important Than Being Right.

Charter Member 2015
    Born on 3rd...

"You have a creative mind. You love to explore new places and learn about new things. You are easy-going in life. Your loved ones are very happy in your company. You have big dreams in life. Try your best and you shall achieve them soon".
    I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things — Antoine de Saint-Exupéry