Corsica Screenies & big thankyou to France VFR

Thread: Corsica Screenies & big thankyou to France VFR

Corsica Screenies & big thankyou to France VFR

I bought this a few years ago and used to do alot of flying round Corsica on my old rig, although it was limited by severe blurries. Unfortunately I lost my install code, so emailed them over the weekend to ask for another explaining that I had also changed my email. I was somewhat daunted by their website lacking English, but today, I got a response with a new code and a friendly email in excellent English. If you haven't tried these, I can highly recommend their work...

http://www.francevfr.com/gamme.asp?Code=FLIGHT

Anyway, here's a few screenies from this evenings potter about enjoying the capabilities of my new rig without blurries...

Attachment 2401 Attachment 2402 Attachment 2403 Attachment 2404

great shots!

I still have this on my seldom used FS9, how are you using it, a new install with a patch?

Yes there is an update patch and you also have to remove a few files which is explained in the patch. All very straight forward. It's only a small file, if you can't find it on their website, PM me and I will send it to you.

I've got their LFLB Chambery model. Very nice and good performance. only problem i have is that it doesn't seem to work with Justflight TrafficX - there doesn't seem to be any traffic. It was fine with the default FSX traffic though.

Still a great bit of scenery though, and it comes with approach plates!

Wow, that is very nice looking scenery.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Members who have read this thread: 1