In Continue I now have:
    Cloud Base SW
    Julian - 03/13/2007
    Ship - Apricot Gunbus
    Account - 10,000,000Cr ...... man it's nice to start out rich. LOL
    Regards,
    Mike "Ears Hopin" P.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Freedom , everyone enjoys it, very few defend it. - If You Won't Stand Behind Our Troops then feel free to stand in front!

Ok on that Mike, I won't use AMS Gunbus v3a. It's a gone.

Crapola, now the Sav00 file I downloaded is corrupt. X3R will not start from it. Same with the alternate download.
    Gary -

Goundcrew Member - Warbirds of Delaware KILG - Member 7G Club
    Member of the War Eagles Air Museum Santa Teresa, NM
    KILG Tour Coordinator and Member of Collings Foundation Stowe, Mass
    Mid Atlantic Air Museum Reading, PA.

Quote Originally Posted by GT182 View Post
    Ok on that Mike, I won't use AMS Gunbus v3a. It's a gone.

Crapola, now the Sav00 file I downloaded is corrupt. X3R will not start from it. Same with the alternate download.
    Back up here a second, are you using AMS on Reunion or Terran Conflict? AMS Mod I have been talkign about is for Terran Conflict, if you are talking about Reunion the downloads are different, and I believe you do have to install each seperately, I do not recall seeing a complied version of all of the AMS stuff in a single download for Reunion. I am sorry if I led you astray here I forgot about X3R and AMS I have never even tried using any of his stuff in my Reunion games.

I do evpect that if you are using Reunion you would have to download the Gunbus, and unzip it directly into the parrent Reunion folder, that is the way all of his mods work and they install fine, then the sav.00 file will work fine.

Sorry about that GT I was in a whole other version when I replied.
    Regards,
    Mike "Ears Hopin" P.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Freedom , everyone enjoys it, very few defend it. - If You Won't Stand Behind Our Troops then feel free to stand in front!

No Mike I'm sorry for not saying I was using Reunion. It's the Salvage Mod v1.1 I'm using. The Save00 file I downloaded is for Reunion but is corrupt, or it's the Gunbus save00 file. I'm suspecting it's the one for Gunbus v3a.

There was a SaveOO file for the Reunion Salvage Mod but it seems I can't find it. I'll have to search some more.

I've got to get my act together and start using the TC version.
    Gary -

Just to let everyone know.... the JSGME Mod Installer does not work with X3. I've tried to load a couple of different mods with it and it was a "no go". But then again, I might have done something wrong. Maybe Mike or Bill has tried it and had better results. But from what I see so far, "it just ain't gonna work". Another case of "Damital".
    Gary -

No Mike I'm sorry for not saying I was using Reunion. It's the Salvage Mod v1.1 I'm using. The Save00 file I downloaded is for Reunion but is corrupt, or it's the Gunbus save00 file. I'm suspecting it's the one for Gunbus v3a.

There was a SaveOO file for the Reunion Salvage Mod but it seems I can't find it. I'll have to search some more.

I've got to get my act together and start using the TC version.

OK now I understand, I am going to try this on my copy of Reunion, I thin kI know how it works it should be easy enough for me to write you up a cheat sheet, leave it with me for tonight.
    Regards,
    Mike "Ears Hopin" P.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Just to let everyone know.... the JSGME Mod Installer does not work with X3. I've tried to load a couple of different mods with it and it was a "no go". But then again, I might have done something wrong. Maybe Mike or Bill has tried it and had better results. But from what I see so far, "it just ain't gonna work". Another case of "Damital".

That is another thing I have wanted to try I have the installer ready to go but have not had time to try, I will see if I can work it in tomorrow and report on that effort???
    Regards,
    Mike "Ears Hopin" P.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]