I'm so excited about this sim and woff. After saving some money , buy quitting smoking, i'm building or have one built at a good local shop or, if capable,build one myself. Gotta do this quick because i want to use windows 7 64 bit pro as my os. Always have been interested in WW1 aircraft and the brave combat aviators who flew them. Upgrading a compac computer Mom and Dad gave me.Added another hard drive from my old comp,that had my 12 installs of CFS3,(os hard drive died on old hp computer),to the newer compac pc ,which then ,i guess,killed the compac's power supply.I know it's windows xp ,but not sure if its 32 or 64 bit and all i know about the cpu ,i'm shure it's a intel with a huge heat sink and is enclosed in a shroud /cover and has a big fan attached to the back of computer .The compac will play most of CFS3 installs,while the new computer will be used for CFS3/ETO,CFS3/PTO-Rising Sun,WOFF,and Rise Of Flight.Looking to spend about $1,300,more or less, if i build it my self.This is how serious i am about these WW1 simms.I'm really only interested in combat flight simms and nothing else , so i'm willing to spend some dough just for a few combat flight simms. Oh i forgot IL2,(got the whole series).Rise of Flight has me stoked .So much so,i'm quitting smoking to do all this , as i live on a fixed income. Combat flight simms and playing guitar are my two favorite hobbies. Can't wait to climb into one these WW1 fighters and go at it!!