Is there... crafts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is there... crafts

Is there... crafts

Is there someplace that has pictures and specs of all the different crafts?

I know there is a huge list of them, but it sure would make my prospective buying spree much easier.

Take a look at this site - http://roguey.freewha.com/gaming/pc/...ex.php?inMod=0

I have been pulling the pics and specs together to make my own list, but this guy has done such a good job I kind of gave up. I think there may be a few ships added in some of my games by mods, but this site is very comprehensive.
    Regards,
    Mike "Ears Hopin" P.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Freedom , everyone enjoys it, very few defend it. - If You Won't Stand Behind Our Troops then feel free to stand in front!

SOH-CM-2014
    The land where dust is manufactured and people are high temp tested!
    Yep!

Here...

Also, you can backwards search for ships. If someone is selling you one, you can look it up here by its name and it will show you all ships with that name.

There are screenshots, all tech stats, etc, on them including the unknown ships or unknown objects.. (UFO's).

http://eng.x3tc.ru/x3_tc_ships/list.php?r=1

Bill
    Humble Poly bender and warrior of Vertices

Alienware Console i7 3770 CPU 3.40 GHz / 16 Gigs of RAM / GTX660 GC w/2 Gigs of VRAM / Windows 7 64 Ultimate
    Running 3X Samsung 840 SSD HD's, 200 Gig each, 500/500 Read/Write

Outstanding, thank you very much!

SOH-CM-2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlin View Post

I have seen that in the index. Wild looking beast. Doesnt have a hanger, but can carry a few things, like 2 turrets.

25 Million is a hefty price..

Bill

Alienware Console i7 3770 CPU 3.40 GHz / 16 Gigs of RAM / GTX660 GC w/2 Gigs of VRAM / Windows 7 64 Ultimate

I caught sight of this one passing by me lastnight...... brrrrrrrr. Erie looking beastie.

BTW... I noticed stats for Roguey's X3 Mod 3.2. Where's this mod located? I haven't seen it yet while lurking about.

Edit: Found it but not sure which X3 it's for. http://roguey.freewha.com/gaming/get...&tab=downloads
    Gary -

Goundcrew Member - Warbirds of Delaware KILG - Member 7G Club
    Member of the War Eagles Air Museum Santa Teresa, NM
    KILG Tour Coordinator and Member of Collings Foundation Stowe, Mass
    Mid Atlantic Air Museum Reading, PA.

Quote Originally Posted by GT182 View Post
    I caught sight of this one passing by me lastnight...... brrrrrrrr. Erie looking beastie.

BTW... I noticed stats for Roguey's X3 Mod 3.2. Where's this mod located? I haven't seen it yet while lurking about.

Edit: Found it but not sure which X3 it's for. http://roguey.freewha.com/gaming/get...&tab=downloads
    GT, this looks like a Reunion mod, I did download it and I am going to set it up for a quick run right now, stay tuned I will let you know what it looks like.

For those who are interested I have tried numerous mods for Reunion and Terran Conflict, I have not been disappointed with any. So far I would say for Reunion the Xtended is my fav, and for Terran Conflict it is Apricot Mapping Service.
    Regards,
    Mike "Ears Hopin" P.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Freedom , everyone enjoys it, very few defend it. - If You Won't Stand Behind Our Troops then feel free to stand in front!

Hey folks I just tried Rogueys Mod, it is different then most of the others - X3 Reunion Only, but I really like what he has done, lots of new ships and sectors, and a few new station types, but the neatest part are the new game starts, much better than the basic starts. Here are a couple of quick shots.
    Regards,
    Mike "Ears Hopin" P.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

SOH-CM-2014
    Quote Originally Posted by gigabyte View Post
    Hey folks I just tried Rogueys Mod, it is different then most of the others - X3 Reunion Only, but I really like what he has done, lots of new ships and sectors, and a few new station types, but the neatest part are the new game starts, much better than the basic starts. Here are a couple of quick shots.

Man.. This is like having FS2004 and FSX, lol... Two versions of sims..

'must... remember... which.... one.... Im... in.....!!!)

lol..

On a side note. I was sooooooooooo close to getting that Boron Heavy Hydra last night. But the fight against temptation won out. :d woo hoooooo!

Bill

Mike, the shots I posted are from starting a New Game and using Custom Game. I've got no mods in X3/TC so far, it's still vanilla. The fake mod you pointed me to doesn't work yet...... I renamed the dat and security files wrong. LOL

Mike, how do you get the Saves saved in a new Save folder in My Documents?Ergosoft in each Save folder for modded installs? I'm not getting that part right.
    Gary -

Quote Originally Posted by Lionheart View Post
    On a side note. I was sooooooooooo close to getting that Boron Heavy Hydra last night. But the fight against temptation won out. :d woo hoooooo!

Bill
    10 guns, ohhhh ya.

I did find one that had 48 guns though, mmmmm firepower

SOH-CM-2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlin View Post
    10 guns, ohhhh ya.

I did find one that had 48 guns though, mmmmm firepower
    Get out!

Which one??

I could have used that tonight.. Took on a J-Xenon with my second Nemesis, inhouse production.. I need more guns..

Bill

The Boron Ray has 40 hung off of 6 turrets
    The Boron Shark has 20 hung off of 6
    The ATF Tyr has 56 hung off of 6
    The ATF Vallhalla has 66 off of 6

Oh my God, I was just looking at the Point Singularity Projector Laser.
    Shield damage:252310
    Hull damage:95812
    WOW THAT WOULD HURT; ALOT!

EDIT;

The Terran Osaka has 48
    Cool looking big as bird, kind of like the Nemasis.

SOH-CM-2014
    Nice.....!

I guess we can certainly call those Q-killers....

I will be going shopping soon...

Bill

Quote Originally Posted by GT182 View Post
    Mike, the shots I posted are from starting a New Game and using Custom Game. I've got no mods in X3/TC so far, it's still vanilla. The fake mod you pointed me to doesn't work yet...... I renamed the dat and security files wrong. LOL

Mike, how do you get the Saves saved in a new Save folder in My Documents?Ergosoft in each Save folder for modded installs? I'm not getting that part right.
    Hey GT, don't fret about it I messed up installing the mods soo many times in the beginning it was not funny. I tend to do it manually the way I described in another post, however probably the best way to add mods and get them installed properly is to use Cycrows Mod Manager. The Mod manager willhandle installing any Mod as a standalone Mod so you can activate or deavtivate with the load screen or it will install as a fake patch (also taking care of the renaming of the .cat/.dat files). If you do not have it you can find it on the Apricot Mapping Service Download page here - http://apricotmappingservice.com/X3TCdownloads/ just scroll down about half way and grab this link X3TC-Cycrow-PluginManager_Setup.exe

The Plugin Manager is a godsend, and can be used to load ships as well, although I have not found the ones I want yet - the BSG ships are still a WIP.

Regarding the save games and moded versions of the game, well you have to be careful most of the time you can not use a Save from a moded game in any other version you will get a Crash to Desktop, you should be OL to use the Vanilla saves on some modes but it is hit and miss. What I do is I create a complete copy of the X3 folder in my programs folder and add something to the name to ID the Mod I am installing, such as X3Reunion-XTM (for Xtended) then I create an empty folder inside that with the Mod name so I can see later which is which, the folder looks like this shot 1. Then I rename the original to X3Reunion-Vanilla and remove my temp -XTM from the copy, now I install the mod and I am good to go, when I want to go back and play the vanilla I just put the -xtm back on the copy andremove Vanilla from the original. It is a bit of a PITA but I am not switching versions often I try to play the mode for 100 + hours before I think of switching.

As far as the Save Games, I did the same thing inside the Ergosoft Folder in the Programs folder, see shot #2. as you can see I have 4 mods installed and I just rename the save game folder to SAVE and away I go. I also have an empty file in teh save folder named the name of the MOd so the Save-XTD has a file named Xtended. in the folder.

It can be hard to keep track but this has worked for me so far, oh and BTW these methidsa work for Terran Conflixt as well I has 2 mods plus the Vanilla game running on that side.

I will try to do a step by step this week and post it if I can find the time.
    Regards,
    Mike "Ears Hopin" P.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Lionheart View Post
    Super major bummer, this site is now blocked by my Krappersky Suite. (Trojans) Just one the English only side though???????

Is there anything that is as good as that place?

SOH-CM-2014
    I was always leary of that place only because of the advertisements. I was concerned I would pick something up there.

dang...

Well thats a bummer.. I almost went in again tonight. Of all times of the year, on Christmas they have virus'....

GT182 found this site which has some good info. Not as well done as the russian one, but nice. http://roguey.freewha.com/gaming/pc/...ex.php?inMod=0

Bill

Bill, I finally went to the link you posted and yes, great info there.

Check here if you didn't see this link and it's "Jump To"s in my reply in your GMax thread...... http://www.xforum.chaos.net.nz/viewtopic.php?f=69&t=688
    Gary -

Good news I think.

If somebody would be so kind to click this link and see if it works that would be great.
    http://babelfish.yahoo.com/translate...x3_tc_ships%2F

This is that link to the x3tc.ru site but ran through babble fish translator. When I go there this way, there are no trojan alerts. I hope it works for you, because this is the most complete listing of ships, ships information, weapons/systems and ect that I have seen so far.

Let me know :salute:

Marlin, it "timed out" on me.
    Gary -

SOH-CM-2014
    I clicked on it and it said 'error occurred during translation'. Sounds like it got shot down..

Ahhh crap. Well if you can read Russian, that place is the best. That leaves me out, dang it.
    I didn't see an address to send the guy an email to tell him about about the trojan, double dang.

Oh well, I tried.

SOH-CM-2014
    I was in there last night and nothing happened.

Hopefully Im not infected.. arrgh.. Usually if a trojan gets onboard, I am immediately notified.

Bill

I didn't see any notification of a Trojan either Bill. Maybe it's because it timed out and didn't load is the reason.....hopefully.
    Gary -

Members who have read this thread: 0