Quote Originally Posted by Lionheart View Post
I wish I could figure out how to...........

* Turn on targeting to identify what is in the target viewer (happens at times, and I cannot replicate it).
This might be a range issue, I noticed that I sometimes can target an object but it is not close enough for my scanner to identify, it's weird tho, if you leave the object targeted it will not give you a full ID until you are very close, if you switch to a different target them back it often gives you a good ID, it may be the scanner logic, or possible it only scans so often like every 10 min and as soon as it picks up a new target???
* How to realign my ship to heads up (Y axis) so that I can hyper jump to Sectors and not be cattywompis to the Sector (pointing down or up at wierd angles... ).
I may know an answer for this one, there is a setting in the Game Controls to Automatically Level the ship, so that as soon as you come off Auto ilot or jump a gate the ship levels with the center plane of the sector, it is confusing at first, but I use it and I am liking it.

I finally got back into space tonight, kind of boring, but it was nice to be back at the controls again