Unresponsive joystick

Thread: Unresponsive joystick

South Chesterfield Virginia, United States
    Blog Entries

Unresponsive joystick

I know this was covered before the big crash, as it was my problem then. Quicksand Jr, who at the moment is without internet service, is experienceing the same situation now, and has asked me to help. He reinstalled Il2 1946 into his 'puter, which runs Vista, and his controller, a Saitek ST290 pro, has no functionality. This happened to me before, as I stated, but I did not document the solution, which I believe Huub helped me reach.. Anybody remember the solution?

Launch the game, go to the controls section, scroll down to the HOTAS section and make sure you have entered the correct axis commands so that Il2 will see the inputs from your stick.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Blog Entries
    Thanks, Stansdds. I'll tell Jr.

Blog Entries
    All is well for Jr in Il2 world, and I am happy. Thanks again, stansdds.

Yea!!! I helped somebody!

Glad that worked, I know I've been tripped by forgetting to set up my controls in various sims.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Members who have read this thread: 0