Section 8 F-86 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Section 8 F-86

Ok thank you is there anychance of of a repaint of XD779 for the FS9 version as I really like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Burnside View Post
    Ok thank you is there anychance of of a repaint of XD779 for the FS9 version as I really like it.
    Download this file and you have the complete FS9 Canadair Sabre Mk.4 XD799 'A', 92 Squadron, RAF Linton-on-Ouse,1955:

http://sectionf8.com/f86files/f86hardwing_beta1.zip

IMHO

This is "FSX general's" discussion forum. So I expect that we are talking here about FSX addons. There is another forum for FS9 discussion.

Pekka

I only like the Australian CA-27 'Avon' Sabre, what a jet that must have been to fly! Two Adens and 7520lbs thust minus 400lbs for the engine change too. Cant wait to fly this!
    Pete!

Support Help For Heroes!

Aw, drat, I was hoping that that file was the fabled native FSX F-86.

Any idea if that's still being worked on? (I run DX10, so the portover's not an option.)

Is it still in the queue, Javis?

Heh, I just found the source files for the -F on my HDD.

If anyone wants to have a go at it (and ask Jan beforehand)...

Charter Member 2016
    Small request, though, if someone does decide to complete the project - can you export an FS9 version as well? It was, after all, originally an FS9 project, so while I'm sure most of you desire an FSX native version, it would be nice to think of the... less fortunate, shall we say...

Edit: I am speaking of the Hardwing version. I had the great privilege to be on the beta team for the SectionF8 F-86E/F with slats and for the MAAM-SIM TBF/TBM Avenger from the same period. It's pretty sad that the other projects never reached completion, but I do understand that burnout happens - I know I feel that way after every semester at college! My request is that FS9 users be remembered by those who choose to use the source files to create or modify the Sabre for other variants or features.
    "Wherefore, if ye shall press forward, feasting upon the word of Christ, and endure to the end, behold, thus saith the Father: Ye shall have eternal life." - 2 Nephi 31:20

Mormon.org

The original FS9 F-86E/F is available here: http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/...an-f-86-sabre/

Scroll-> Section 8 North American F-86 Sabre, Click, Download, Agree, The last page will have all of the files...Don
    HAF 932 Adv, PC P&C 950w, ASUS R4E, i7-3820 5.0GHz(MCR320-XP wet), EVGA GTX 970 FTW, 16GB DDR3-2400,
    128GB SAMSUNG 830-Win 7 Ult x64, 512GB SAMSUNG 840 Pro-FS9/FSX/P3D, WD 1TB Black-FS98, ROF, etc. WD Black 2TB-Storage/Backup,

Crap, wrong thread. I didn't want to zombiefy this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoern View Post
    Crap, wrong thread. I didn't want to zombiefy this one.
    That's alright. We know where you live.

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by dhazelgrove View Post
    That's alright. We know where you live.
    No, you don't.

(Spoiler: It's in your head. *Cough*)