CFS 3 multiplayer on a vista platform???

Thread: CFS 3 multiplayer on a vista platform???

swimmer111

CFS 3 multiplayer on a vista platform???

K, so every time I try to access multi player, I first try to make an account but what happens then is that is says I'm not connected to the internet, even though I am, what are some solutions you guys had for this problem? I doubt its because I'm playing this on vista (as if that didn't cause me enough problems already!!!) but its probably something with my internet settings right?

Quote Originally Posted by swimmer111 View Post
    K, so every time I try to access multi player, I first try to make an account but what happens then is that is says I'm not connected to the internet, even though I am, what are some solutions you guys had for this problem? I doubt its because I'm playing this on vista (as if that didn't cause me enough problems already!!!) but its probably something with my internet settings right?

THE GAME SERVER FOR CFS3 IS NO LONGER SUPPORTED BYE M$,GAMES ARE FLOWN ONLINE FROM IP TO IP,TRYIN TO LOG ON,SIGN IN,ARE A ALMOST FORGOTTIN THING IN CFS3.LOOK UP POST CFS3 GAMES THREAD HERE ON SOH FOR AN IP ADDRESS THEN GO TO MULTIPLAYER,JOIN GAME AND ENTER THE IP .

HOPE THIS HELPS:ernae: DOS MAXIMUS
    YA GOTTA!!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Live: Western Maryland. From: North Central West, By God, Virginia.
    Quote Originally Posted by swimmer111 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DOS MAXIMUS View Post
    THE GAME SERVER FOR CFS3 IS NO LONGER SUPPORTED BYE M$,GAMES ARE FLOWN ONLINE FROM IP TO IP,TRYIN TO LOG ON,SIGN IN,ARE A ALMOST FORGOTTIN THING IN CFS3.LOOK UP POST CFS3 GAMES THREAD HERE ON SOH FOR AN IP ADDRESS THEN GO TO MULTIPLAYER,JOIN GAME AND ENTER THE IP .

HOPE THIS HELPS:ernae: DOS MAXIMUS
    Swimmer111, listen to DOS MAXIMUS.

Also, you won't be able to play online through Vista unless you do exactly what is called for by Deadmeat1971 in Post #1 in this thread: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...ead.php?t=9007

IP-to-IP hosts post IP Stock CFS3 games in this thread: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...ad.php?t=19175

I hope this helps.:d

Tooth, Fang, & Claw

Another use for sheep: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2FX9rviEhw

swimmer111
    thanks, wow I have to say, i'm really impressed with the help I can get from all these ppl... although i'm not sure if its worth the trouble?