Thread: All info on Ickie ( Ron )

Done. Great idea !

Cheers,
    Jan

Retired SOH Administrator
    Absolutely GREAT idea, Hey_moe!!!

Eli

PS...

If the first time you don't succeed, try and try and try again!! Be PERSISTENT! Found a blue question mark, you can click there too!

Chacha

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Dain Arns View Post
    Ditto. Except with Firefox I had to use IE Tab to see the red X. Anyway, donation successful.

Thanks for setting this up Moe.
    Whoah! there's a name/face I haven't seen in a while! Welcome back!

I'll have to pick up my paycheck either today or tomorrow, but I can definitely chip in once that happens.

waiting is the worst part! Get well soon!

South Chesterfield Virginia, United States
    Blog Entries
    Hang in there Ickie. Just like the Army... Hurry up and wait. Sending lots of prayers your way from me and QS Jr...

Hi all,
    Sorry to hear of the need for this operation Ickie. May the Goddess bless you with an uneventful operation and a speedy recovery.

Buddha13
    Who is the bigger fool,The fool or the man who listens to the fool.

Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons....For you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Blog Entries
    I put in twenty for me and QS Jr. I wish I had more.... This is a great idea, Moe!

SOH-CM-2014
    The land where dust is manufactured and people are high temp tested!
    Mike,

There is no clickable area in the blank picture. Must be my Opera browser. My oops. All I could see was a mailing address.

I'll try the email link right now.

Bill
    Humble Poly bender and warrior of Vertices

Alienware Console i7 3770 CPU 3.40 GHz / 16 Gigs of RAM / GTX660 GC w/2 Gigs of VRAM / Windows 7 64 Ultimate
    Running 3X Samsung 840 SSD HD's, 200 Gig each, 500/500 Read/Write

Bill, use Safari... the first blue questionmark is clickable (a new English word?)

Eli

Chacha

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hey guys, is the pm working? Sent message to hey moe about the Ickie gift thing. Just wondering if it got through.

Excellent.
    -Mike

SOH-CM-2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Chacha View Post
    Bill, use Safari... the first blue questionmark is clickable (a new English word?)

Eli

Eli, you are on it!

Apple pulls through where the others couldnt. :d

Many thanks.

Donated.

Alienware Console i7 3770 CPU 3.40 GHz / 16 Gigs of RAM / GTX660 GC w/2 Gigs of VRAM / Windows 7 64 Ultimate

There is no-one who deserves it more. Get well soon.

George

SOH-CM-2014
    It would be cool if we could get him an Alienware laptop. Powerful units. Probably would take FSX and chew it up and spit it out at 100 FPS! lol....

Done and done. In my end the magic browser was IE. Hopefully he gets some kick ass machine:ernae:

Hey guys...I'm at work....someone has to do it...lol....and yes I got all 27 emails from y'all in case you were wondering if that part worked. Last time Ickie set up the PP account because he didn't want to get it mixed in with SOH money and account, which I can understand. I have been using PP for a while and get this chet.....Ickie had to go into my account and set it up to except money from you guys....now who's da dummy here.I did a copy and paste from the last time we tried to collect enough money.....BTW......I hate to say this but the one who just donated three hundred dollars....you know who you are....I need to refund some of that money back to you...that is to much money.....if you still feel ya want to go in that direction can I marry you...lol....we have a member who lives in Florida and he said he can get the pooter from BB and delivery it to him....it's your money...how do you guys wanna handle it...I want to do what y'all want....if you decide to go in this direction...I would also like to get a fruit basket with a card from us...hospital food sucks...fruit is better for him any. my personal email is mike.moughamian@verizon.net for the ones who were asking.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Asus Rampage Extreme Motherboard /EVGA AR GeForce GTX 295 1792MB 896 Bit GDDR3 /Corsair 8gig XMS DDR3/Intel Core 2 Extreme QX 9770 Yorkfield OCed 4.2 LGA 775/136W Quad Core / Water Cooled/ 2 WD Raptor 150gig 10,000 rpm Drives in Raid O Mode/WD Raptor 150gig internal back up/400 gig External WD back up Drive/Thermaltake 1200 Watt PS/Sony Dual Layer DVD RD/RW/Plextor DVD/RW/ Thermaltake Kandalf Tower/ Sound Blasters X-FI Platinum / X52 Pro

You know what really impresses me the most about our site>>>> it's when we come together as a family and support a member in need. He has never asked for anything from any of us. Ickie did not ask for this either...we felt it would help him get through this better, and he is going crazy laying in the bed and not being able to see whats happening in here..plus he still needs to fix some stuff in here too
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Asus Rampage Extreme Motherboard /EVGA AR GeForce GTX 295 1792MB 896 Bit GDDR3 /Corsair 8gig XMS DDR3/Intel Core 2 Extreme QX 9770 Yorkfield OCed 4.2 LGA 775/136W Quad Core / Water Cooled/ 2 WD Raptor 150gig 10,000 rpm Drives in Raid O Mode/WD Raptor 150gig internal back up/400 gig External WD back up Drive/Thermaltake 1200 Watt PS/Sony Dual Layer DVD RD/RW/Plextor DVD/RW/ Thermaltake Kandalf Tower/ Sound Blasters X-FI Platinum / X52 Pro

Retired SOH Administrator Henry's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hey_moe View Post
    Hey guys...I'm at work....someone has to do it...lol....and yes I got all 27 emails from y'all in case you were wondering if that part worked. Last time Ickie set up the PP account because he didn't want to get it mixed in with SOH money and account, which I can understand. I have been using PP for a while and get this chet.....Ickie had to go into my account and set it up to except money from you guys....now who's da dummy here.I did a copy and paste from the last time we tried to collect enough money.....BTW......I hate to say this but the one who just donated three hundred dollars....you know who you are....I need to refund some of that money back to you...that is to much money.....if you still feel ya want to go in that direction can I marry you...lol....we have a member who lives in Florida and he said he can get the pooter from BB and delivery it to him....it's your money...how do you guys wanna handle it...I want to do what y'all want....if you decide to go in this direction...I would also like to get a fruit basket with a card from us...hospital food sucks...fruit is better for him any. my personal email is mike.moughamian@verizon.net for the ones who were asking.
    Actually he loves the food
    guys i personally appreciate this
    he is lying in hospital frustrated he asks me to do somethings online for him
    and if you know me thats more frustration for him
    what button? i dont see that one? etc
    you all are helping a truly Great person
    i thank you all for that
    H

harleyman
    HELL YES..

PLEASE get that member to purchase and deliver..WITH a fruit basket and a Card that says stop fakin and get back...LOL

Let me know if I may be of furthure assistance..........

Blog Entries
    Sounds like a good plan to me, Moe. Outstanding, in fact!

Yeah, it would be nice to get laptop to him as soon as possible, and whatever those things need to get him online.

I just got out of the hospital, and have to agree with Henry on the food...Also most seem to have wifi set up nowadays so a netbook is the perfect option.

Hey_Moe,

Three hundred dollars ...??? from one person who lives in FL??? Wow that dude must be very rich.... Can he adopt us.... SOH family... all of us.... ??? I suggest do not refund him the money, I think the reason why he donated the money is he has a good intention, to further the SOH cause.... for our sanity, in this world....

So whoever the dude is.... man we salute you!!! Could I get a loan to purchase a Cirrus? LOL

Eli

Chacha

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

OK what's the deal now since someone has already donated more than 300 bucks? Do we still donate? ...I'm ready with my PP account.
    Graham
    PIS