A new flight sim fan in the making....

Thread: A new flight sim fan in the making....

A new flight sim fan in the making....

I was talking to someone I worked with many years ago at the Home Depot. In the conversation, he'd mentioned flying UH-1s with the US Army in Vietnam, back in the 60s.

He expressed an interest in flight simulator when I told him about the incredible realism now.

Can you folk suggest some good representative screenshots and video of the UH-1 in FSX?

Along the same lines, some video links of other aircraft that would show him how great this sim is?

Thanks.

NC

Charter Member 2015
    Tell him that Aerosoft and Dodosim are to release a Huey for FSX..................sometime before the second coming of Christ!

Edit...here's a couple of screenies from back when FSX was in it's infancy

It was looooong after these were taken that I found out that the above model,downloaded from simviation, was actually an illegal upload !
    I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things — Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

If the 206 was any indication, the Dodosim Huey is going to be the best thing we have seen in a looong time.

Videre Vincere Est

Cool

Till then check www.hovercontrol.com

Home of Jordan Moore's excellent Bell 412

"When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity." - Albert Einstein

Warrant's [MARQUEE]YouTube Channel[/MARQUEE] [MARQUEE]Photobucket [/MARQUEE] [MARQUEE]Webpage[/MARQUEE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Weather radar EU and USA