Martin Baker - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Martin Baker

The

prop was it.
    RM

rmalone,
    download the file using the link below and you will have the prop fixed on all current paints, I was going to upload to SOH but since it does'nt fit either FSX or CFS category I will leave it just availiable on Classic British Files to keep the purist police off my back.

If you do download it look at MB5BANDP.bmp with DXTbmp and look at the alpha channel there are 2 small squares as you know the 1 in the bottom left corner is the prop the higher 1 is the canopy the rest is white, it looks to me as if you applied a blanket alpha to the whole bmp hence the loss of tyres etc.

Keep at it, nice to see you are trying to do it yourself few do

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Please note, the paint files for the MB5 that NickB has uploaded to SOH Fs 2004 repaints are for Fs 2004 and will still have the black prop and the canopy is not transparent, for CFS2 download these files the black prop and canopy has been fixed in them

All paints uploaded in a single pack including racers, still waiting for a password to upload to SOH so for the time being they are only availiable in the single pack at CBF.

This is to fix the black prop textures in FSX and it works in CFS2 there is no claim the model is FSX or CFS2 but Shessi did a conversion to CFS, it works ok I am told. While they will work in Fs9 I think it makes the prop and canopy a little to transparent so for Fs9 use stick with Nicks textures.

Included is settings for carrier ops both Cat (not CFS) and trap, there is no visible hook on the model but since there are some FAA paints I added virtual hook.

http://classicbritishfiles.com/index...leinfo&id=1335

Thanks

Rich got the tires fixed also, they really came on their own go figure- thanks for the link

rm

Fixes included!

Hi Folks,
    It's a shame that the downloads are down for this one, as I had modded the mdl for the glass and re-done the tex for the prop in the conversion, would have saved a lot of people hassle!! ho hum never mind.....:d

These skins do look good on the beastie.
    Got to say that although the P51 is one good looking ac I think the MB5 has the edge on it..... if only!

Cheers Shessi