FSX E-6B Mercury ABNCP?

Thread: FSX E-6B Mercury ABNCP?

FSX E-6B Mercury ABNCP?

Does anyone know if someone is working on a new FSX (sp2) friendly E-6B Mercury? This is the airplane that the Navy uses to communicate with SSBNs, and that USSTRATCOM uses to perform the "Looking Glass" airborne command post mission.

I know HJG did an E-6B a number of years ago, but it is getting dated, and has a few texture problems (the biggest being the air refueling recepticle panel over the cockpit windows-- it is literally "glowing"). They have the same problem with their EC-135s as well...Great models, just very dated....

Thanks,

Kent

I can't say I've seen any dedicated FSX E-6 models, but it would be nice if HJG did one day upgrade all of their models to FSX standard. Not only were the models nice, but they didn't just stop at doing a 707 or KC-135R, they went and did just about every variant imaginable, which is something I love to see.

when i ported mine, i just re-did for FSX. but im not releasing it for now because i have to edit it some more.
    "If three-holers are gas guzzlers, why are there four-holers now???"
    "But what do i know? I'm just the 800 pound guerrilla in the room."

Fire! Fire! Your pants better not be on fire....

Quote Originally Posted by Tweek View Post
    I can't say I've seen any dedicated FSX E-6 models, but it would be nice if HJG did one day upgrade all of their models to FSX standard. Not only were the models nice, but they didn't just stop at doing a 707 or KC-135R, they went and did just about every variant imaginable, which is something I love to see.
    Might also enable someone to supply a VC model which can then be interchanged between the versions.

Ah, so many ideas, so little time...