I might be getting a new toy!

Thread: I might be getting a new toy!

I might be getting a new toy!

Well, I seen this for sale in the local paper, and fell in love with it, its a 1981 Volkswagen Rabbit, with a 1.7L Porsche 914 Flat-4 engine that puts out around 140-150HP, with dual Weber carbs, a 20 gallon Mercedes-Benz fuel tank very good shocks, a rollbar and side crash bars, the engine moved to the back, a 4-speed VW bus transmission, and a few other extras, its pretty cheap, and extremely well taken care of, I'm having my mechanic friend give it a look over, and if he gives it the OK, I'm 99% sure it'll me mine hehe, but enough talk from me, I'll let the picture do the talking, its nicknamed "The Wild Hare" gee, I wonder why lol
    Project Consultant - Luft'46 Design Team

(\__/)
    (='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.

Hehehehehehe

Charter Member 2015
    Heck of a lot of work gone into that........it's like a Baja Bug's long lost sibling. I'm a VW nut having restored a number of old Bugs back in the early 90's, I've also owned tuned VW Golf Mk1 GTi's, Mk2 GTi's, Mk3 16V GTi, Mk IV Golf, VW Bora,a few VW Polo's,Mk1 Convertible.............

Best of luck with the new purchase and throw up a few more pics if/when you get it
    I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things — Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Members who have read this thread: 0