Now here this... sweepers man your brooms!!

Thread: Now here this... sweepers man your brooms!!

Pearl Harbor Project developer

Now here this... sweepers man your brooms!!

Get Topside because it is time for spring cleaning. Clean out any unneeded PMs so we can keep our SS SOH clean and barnacle clean.

Failure to report for duty will result in said sailor being sent before the mast to face Admiral Ickie.

That is all.

crashAZ- Virtual Navy
    [SIGPIC]http://www.sim-outhouse.net/images/rtwr2013/rtwr2013_sm.png[/SIGPIC]

Got everything spit and polished, just got some recent uploads in Newshawks that will be gone in a week, I think I used a little to much elbow grease on my Avatar though

Alpine, CA in San Diego's beautiful back country!
    Quote Originally Posted by crashaz View Post
    Get Topside because it is time for spring cleaning. Clean out any unneeded PMs so we can keep our SS SOH clean and barnacle clean.

Failure to report for duty will result in said sailor being sent before the mast to face Admiral Ickie.

That is all.

I like that Crash. Haven't heard sweepers piped in years!

"Sweepers, Sweepers, man your brooms. Give the ship a clean sweep down both fore and aft! Sweep down all lower decks, ladder wells and passageways! Dump all garbage clear of the fantail! Now sweepers."

Aaaahhhh!
    "A sandwich and a cup of coffee, and then off to violin-land, where all is sweetness and delicacy and harmony, and there are no red-headed clients to vex us with their conundrums.”

― Sherlock Holmes

MR Downloads at SOH
    MR Albums at SOH MR Web Site

I thought it was about kamikazes - I read somewhere that when a US carrier was hit it was a refit back home, but when it was a British one with armoured deck it was "Sweepers, man your brooms." It was an American source, so I am not getting in a dig.
    Rats - why won't anything work properly first time?

Members who have read this thread: 0