Preety cool HD video

Thread: Preety cool HD video

Retired SOH Administrator
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Asus Rampage Extreme Motherboard /EVGA AR GeForce GTX 295 1792MB 896 Bit GDDR3 /Corsair 8gig XMS DDR3/Intel Core 2 Extreme QX 9770 Yorkfield OCed 4.2 LGA 775/136W Quad Core / Water Cooled/ 2 WD Raptor 150gig 10,000 rpm Drives in Raid O Mode/WD Raptor 150gig internal back up/400 gig External WD back up Drive/Thermaltake 1200 Watt PS/Sony Dual Layer DVD RD/RW/Plextor DVD/RW/ Thermaltake Kandalf Tower/ Sound Blasters X-FI Platinum / X52 Pro

Charter Member 2015
    Grrrrreat!! I thoroughly enjoyed COD4 so I'm really looking forward to the release of MW2. Hope they've another AC-130 mission
    I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things — Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

What M$ could have done
    remember when the gunship trailer hit the net --
    lots of folks thought it was real,
    and it was fun to play.

The graphics are totally awesome on the new one from the trailer.

wasn't really a fan of COD:MW they screwed the SAS' role up royally... by royally i mean a) you train in a 'killing house' (nothing like the real one), killing house is mostly Counter revolutionary/Hostage rescue and as such do not get in sustained firefights... and b) sustained fights are left to the other troops (Mountain, Air, Mobility).... sorry but that alone ruined it for me and put me off CoD for a looong while, back to playing SAS:Secure Tomorrow i go

I am tempted to buy a PS3 so I cam play SOCOM again. I loved it on PS2.

SOCOM was good, could pull off some really great ambushes on that, that and Full Spectrum Warrior were great games to me as they were more involved, with COD it's more or less run and shoot, as opposed to TAB & Shoot (TAB = Tactical Advance to Battle). on a side note on COD:MW as much as i hate it whats your fastest times in the Killing House on the SAS Training part?

Charter Member 2011
    personaly i'm more looking forward to Arma2 .. COD is pretty .. but the replayability just aint there
    yes i know i cant spell half the time! Thank you kindly to those few who pointed that out