AAC Mission 5/17/09~S~

Thread: AAC Mission 5/17/09~S~

AAC Mission 5/17/09~S~

~S~The AAC tried their hand at bombers today...Here's a screenie of the formation....

Koudos to Hubbabubba...took out the primary from 30,000'......."Showoff"!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    R.O.S.

Nice pic MM!

T/O went rather well, but it didn't took long for the s**t to hit the fan. I'm to blame for some of it; forgot to retract my flaps before going. Ended up with half the birds in front of me! But no collisions... at least at that point!

You always remember your first t/o in a formation.

As for scoring a direct hit on the primary; it is half luck, half practice, and half luck again (what can I say; maths are not my forte... ).
    Torture numbers and they'll say anything.

Hubbabubba, Touche à tout.

SOH Staff
    nice attempt at being humble, Hubba.
    (definitely, no pun intended!!!)

the fact of the matter is, you are an excellent pilot and that excellence comes from hours and hours of practice, practice, practice.

in conversations afterward, several pilots were wondering why they were over-running you and stalling when they throttled back.
    forgetting to raise your flaps only goes to show that **it happens to the best.

Good Show to All Pilots yesterday.
    I think we all had fun, although personally, I am up for more group practice runs in the Lancaster.
    sometimes the magic works.
    sometimes it doesn't.

Members who have read this thread: 0