'Fond Memories From Simpler Times'

Thread: 'Fond Memories From Simpler Times'

Blog Entries
    I remember and you are right! WOW! What an adventure it has been
    Ted
    Vivat Christus Rex! Ad maiorem Dei gloriam

Charter Member 2016
    Bill Lyons Ryan is still a gem in FS2004...
    but the rest! Wow... looks like you guys played with sticks and stones back in the day:costumes:... (no disrespect meant to the designers - it is just that things have changed so very much!)
    all that was back before my day...
    "Wherefore, if ye shall press forward, feasting upon the word of Christ, and endure to the end, behold, thus saith the Father: Ye shall have eternal life." - 2 Nephi 31:20

Mormon.org

Going back in time are we P? Most of that was when Netwings was still CFS2Online? Right before that fateful day.

Joe
    I7 6700K @ 4.8 / Gigabyte Z170X UD3 / 16GB G.Skill TridentZ 3200mhz / EVGA GTX 1070 Ti FTW Ultra 8GB / EVGA SuperNova 750 G2
    Samsung 960 Evo NVMe M.2 250gb Boot Drive / 960 Evo 1 TB SSD - Game Drive / WD Blue 500GB SSD - Sim Drive / WD Black 1TB HD
    Fractal Design Celsius S36 AIO Cooler / Fractal Design Define R6 / LG
    32GK850G-B 32" 1440P 144Hz G-Sync Monitor

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Butcherbird17 View Post
    Most of that was when Netwings was still CFS2Online? Right before that fateful day.

Joe
    Rgr that

Too bad some of those designers and reviewers have dropped off the radar. Jeff "Ranger" Hendricks was one of the first folks I exchanged personal e-mails with off the old CFS2 Online forum. His list of website links showed me how much good stuff was available as freeware.

Over the past couple of weeks ive been rebuilding my CFS2 install, mainly thanks to Obio and his P39 series, and im half way through the Defence of Australia campain, still qaulity game play after all these years,
    With all the talented developers still working with CFS2 its still possible to relive "simpler times", Also found i have bruno's Yak still on disk, what a classic that was.
    cheers ian

Ian, check your PM's.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by TARPSBird View Post
    Too bad some of those designers and reviewers have dropped off the radar. Jeff "Ranger" Hendricks was one of the first folks I exchanged personal e-mails with off the old CFS2 Online forum. His list of website links showed me how much good stuff was available as freeware.
    He was VERY SICK......

Not sure about him now....