Milviz WIPs
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Milviz WIPs

Milviz WIPs

Good day all! I'm here to show off some of the new planes that are in production at our shop. So, without further ado, please head off to these links and check em out!

http://www.milviz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=398

http://www.milviz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=396

http://www.milviz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=395

Feel free to post comments and crits either here or at our site.

Thanks for looking!

KC

They look amazing! Just wondering if you had a publisher lined up for the f-15 models?

P-38!! Playing right into my wish list.

Glenn

Nice looking stuff! An M1 Tank?
    Intel I7 8700 16gb DDR4 RAM GTX 1060 3GB with Windows 10

Quote Originally Posted by Gdavis101 View Post
    Nice looking stuff! An M1 Tank?
    that's not going into FSX mate....

only the stuff in the forums is going in.... the stuff on the main page is for higher end clients... Movies and the like.

KC

Thanks for those P-38 renders, Colin. :isadizzy:

I now have quit FS aircraft design and contemplating taking up either embroidery or bonsai cultivation. :mix-smi:

Btw, thanks for your wonderful Corsair ! Love it !!

cheers,
    Jan

I'm definitely looking forward to the P-38....
    Hopefully you'll have an E/F/G or H model........

Pearl Harbor Project developer
    ah an artist at work! :ernae:
    crashAZ- Virtual Navy
    [SIGPIC]http://www.sim-outhouse.net/images/rtwr2013/rtwr2013_sm.png[/SIGPIC]

MCDesigns
    beautiful work!! One question though, since I am to believe that MilVis is just supplying the model and not publishing, will the quality of the final release be consistent thru all models? I ask as the new corsair is a top quality release and I would love to have the same expectation towards the other models when released (the P-38 would be extremely sweet is the same quality/standard as the hog!)

Quote Originally Posted by Javis View Post

I now have quit FS aircraft design and contemplating taking up either embroidery or bonsai cultivation. :mix-smi:

cheers,
    Jan
    the Corsair is an A2A product though we did the model.

Thanks for the compliments.

Quote Originally Posted by MCDesigns View Post
    beautiful work!! One question though, since I am to believe that MilVis is just supplying the model and not publishing, will the quality of the final release be consistent thru all models? I ask as the new corsair is a top quality release and I would love to have the same expectation towards the other models when released (the P-38 would be extremely sweet is the same quality/standard as the hog!)
    We're not, at this time, considering publishing. That means that a programming/XML coding/sound and manual team will be doing everything "important"....

(btw, it's MilviZ with a Z!!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by Javis View Post

cheers,
    Jan
    Don't quit! Just look at it as something to strive for... that's what we do.

Quote Originally Posted by Panther_99FS View Post
    J and L only. Sorry mate... seems like I never give you what you want!

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow View Post
    They look amazing! Just wondering if you had a publisher lined up for the f-15 models?
    Why? you want em?

People have been calling for a P-38 for a long time, so I suggest going all out on that one as it will be of high interest to the community. Textures make or break a good model, so I'd say make the P-38 a project where you try to top your best texture work, and many will be pleased.

Also a flight model that "feels right" is equally important, as a flight model without that enjoyable quality can be very hard to look beyond. Case in point I would love to be gazing upon your Hellcat in my flights, but since I don't enjoy flying it that much I never get to look at it.

In fact I'd like to see A2A take care of this one, that way they can add accu-sim down the line. Two Allison's with A2A sounds and turbo's would be the best.
    Intel Core i7 920 Nehalem Quad @ 4.2GHz
    EVGA GTX260 216 710/2500MHz
    OCZ Platinum CL7 6GB
    EVGA Intel X58

Quote Originally Posted by krazycolin View Post
    that's not going into FSX mate....

only the stuff in the forums is going in.... the stuff on the main page is for higher end clients... Movies and the like.

KC
    I got all caught up on your site.. Nice looking stuff all around! Do love the looks of the F15 and P38!
    Intel I7 8700 16gb DDR4 RAM GTX 1060 3GB with Windows 10

Quote Originally Posted by glennc View Post
    P-38!! Playing right into my wish list.

Glenn
    I'll second that ! Any ideas who will be publishing these two ? Hope it's the same quality as IRIS' Vulcan! Can't wait...
    Please let me know about spelling and grammatical errors in my English, thank you!
    Aeropedia.be photographer
    Flightlevel.be photographer, editor and forum administrator
    So drink to the Black Cat PBY,
    Damnedest old plane in all God's sky,
    BB-gun for'd and a slingshot aft,
    Hundred twenty knots when in a forced draft.

Sony DSLR-A350 + 18-70mm F3.5-5.6 + 55-200mm F4-5.6 + 70-400G F4-5.6 SSM (all lenses made by Sony). All in a Lowepro CompuTrekker AW backpack.
    My Flickr photostream.

Quote Originally Posted by Panther_99FS View Post

Me, too :ernae:
    Italo

Didn't quite escape.
    Another customer here for a P-38, but again I'm more interested in ETO variants and paints than PTO... Gotta have something to move into all my naff sceneries when the Jugs move to Europe.

Ah both the F-15 and P-38 will be on my to buy list. Both are very cool planes!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoern View Post
    What's the polycount for that P-38?
    Enough. But less than the Hellcat.... So, no worries....

LOL for the designers it was probably less than they wanted but more than they needed.

Enough. But less than the Hellcat.... So, no worries....
    I'm still interested in a rough number.

Can't give you a solid number because it's not finished yet but, in the end, it will be less than 250K for VC and 250K for exterior.

KC

Can't give you a solid number because it's not finished yet but, in the end, it will be less than 250K for VC and 250K for exterior.
    That's about what I wanted to hear. :d

I was curious, because, as a pseudo-modeler I'm interested in the boundaries in terms of polycount for FSX models.

There's no limit in polycount, apart from angry customers who can't fly the airplane due to poor FPS.
    Mike

Members who have read this thread: 1